• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

More like Kadri trying to run getting his ass beat after starting a fight with a rookie d-man.

Your goon threw 2 cheapshots in. Some day you'll admit to that. I agree that Kadri deserved to get hiss ass beat, because he was recklessly slashing at Petrovic.

That picture doesn't validate Gallagher's comments either way. That stuff (Gallagher's accusations) came out of nowhere honestly. I think he is just angry that he got smoked by Kadri in the other game.

Your goon threw 2 cheapshots in. Some day you'll admit to that. I agree that Kadri deserved to get hiss ass beat, because he was recklessly slashing at Petrovic.

That picture doesn't validate Gallagher's comments either way. That stuff (Gallagher's accusations) came out of nowhere honestly. I think he is just angry that he got smoked by Kadri in the other game.
http://youtu.be/HplkX0kvAA4
Nope Kadri throws the first punch, the slashing is typical stuff that leads to a fight. Petrovic got the gloves off and Kadri tried to skate away. Then two more leafs try to get Petrovic, the first is pulled down by Kuba and second tackles Petrovic. When the three are on the ice, Kadri finds his balls and starts punching. A spade is a spade, Bust Gally's comments are spot on.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gally is the last player to just throw out comments like that with no basis in truth. It's easy to run players and talk shit when your team waste money on chimps like Orr.

Montresor

Gally is the last player to just throw out comments like that with no basis in truth. It's easy to run players and talk shit when your team waste money on chimps like Orr.

And your players don't talk a lot of shit? Seems like Pacioretty is running his mouth at our bench every time the camera pans over to him. Gallagher's antics require no repeating either.

To the bolded: Maybe that`s why we have Orr, McLaren, and Fraser on this team. So our supposed little guys can run around like they`re 7 feet tall. After all, Kadri looked pretty big didnt he when he put both Gallagher and Eller on their ass.

MacAttack

My projected final standings:

Eastern Conference

Pittsburgh
Boston
Washington
Montreal
Toronto
NYI
Ottawa
NYR

Western Conference
Chicago
Anaheim
Vancouver
St Louis
San Jose
Los Angeles
Detroit
Minnesota

Sorry Columbus. :(

Anybody want to set up a playoff pool?
Not It!

Red_Man

The guy with like the 33rd best save percentage?
You mean the guy who will be Team Canada goalie in Sochi and a goalie that Leaf fans could only dream of having on their team? Yea that guy.
And your players don't talk a lot of shit? Seems like Pacioretty is running his mouth at our bench every time the camera pans over to him. Gallagher's antics require no repeating either.

To the bolded: Maybe that`s why we have Orr, McLaren, and Fraser on this team. So our supposed little guys can run around like they`re 7 feet tall. After all, Kadri looked pretty big didnt he when he put both Gallagher and Eller on their ass.
Gallaghers antics? What exactly would that be? Standing in front of the goalie? The guy is so nice he taps other goalies if he gets too rough and if Eller had challenge Kadri after that hit he would have been on the bench faster the Kessel hitting an all you can eat buffet.

Merguson

Banned
You mean the guy who will be Team Canada goalie in Sochi and a goalie that Leaf fans could only dream of having on their team? Yea that guy.
Gallaghers antics? What exactly would that be? Standing in front of the goalie? The guy is so nice he taps other goalies if he gets too rough and if Eller had challenge Kadri after that hit he would have been on the bench faster the Kessel hitting an all you can eat buffet.

I guess no gold medal for Canada then :(

Heretic

0JMd3.jpg

lol welcome back

Montresor

Look I like Gallagher. I felt a little dirty making that comment but I had to fight fire with fire. Saying we're wasting money on a chimp like Orr. Your goon (Prust) costs 2.5 times as much for fuck's sake.

Re: Gallagher being so nice that he taps other goalies.... I've never seen that. What I did see was him laughing right in Fraser's face while he was getting roughed up. He's a right little cunt, but that's what makes him a great pest. I'd never call him nice, haha.

Red_Man

Prust is 10x the player Orr is, comparing them is a joke, Orr shouldn't even be in the NHL.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

Heretic

lololol!

Acid08

Banned
I'm going to be going out with some coworkers tonight, the bar better put the fucking game on.

Excited to have my first Bloody Mary of the year. Extra spicy.

AlexMogil

Goin' to the Columbus game to see if they sneak into the playoffs. Gonna be a weird atmosphere since both deciding games are at the same time.

A spade is a spade

Is this all you have left to talk about?

You have to be an idiot or a blind homer - or both - to look at that incident and say that it's anything other than 2 cheap-shots.

Orr did something similar this year to Kaleta, and (iirc) no one tried to justify or misrepresent Orr's behaviour.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
A few blocks away from the Garden. Felt like mixing it up today so I tried on my nearly 20-year old Richter jersey. Amazingly still fits, so that's what I'm wearing today. Should be a fun one. Hoping we can get a point and get away from the Penguins for the time being.

Lundqvist is in net today, so no rest for him. I'm guessing Biron would have started if the Isles lost in regulation last night. Asham is also back in the lineup after bailing the other night for the birth of his kid.

Still no info on Clowe other than that he is out.

Also pulling for the Jackets to sneak in. Go Rangers West, go!

Is this all you have left to talk about?

You have to be an idiot or a blind homer - or both - to look at that incident and say that it's anything other than 2 cheap-shots.

Orr did something similar this year to Kaleta, and (iirc) no one tried to justify or misrepresent Orr's behaviour.

He's just getting his salt in before he's relegated to the off season thread tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom