• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socreges

Banned
Funny, it doesnt look feel 9 o clock on a Saturday.

Did the regular crowd already shuffle in?
Thirteen of us, private room. Piano Man ended the night, without complaint.

We also did Don't Stop Believing. All the default, inoffensive choices.

But I did throw in Du Hast for kicks

RC

Banned
Standing in line
To see the show tonight
And there's a light on
Heavy glow
By the way I tried to say
I'd be there, waiting for
Desi the girl
Is singing songs to me
Beneath the marquee, of his soul

Stop imagining me as a woman. There's enough sexual tension as is.

It wouldn't be gay to put a wig on a man and pretend they're a woman.

G0QU9nu.jpg

Dang I'm nervous for today, though it looks like I will be out with friends so I will probably miss the game, might need to have a rage post set so when I get home I can just hit post and then go cry myself to sleep.

Montresor

#freegardiner

Oh and kadri is quoted today saying that the habs are small and don't like to get hit LOL

Before any Habs fans go crazy, I think this was in response to Gallagher shit-talking Kadri yesterday. Gallagher called him dirty and scared and Gallagher said he doesn't respect him.... haha. Tonight is gonna be amazing. PLEASE let these two hate-filled teams play each other in the playoffs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Budaj in net tonight. CBC did an article on Gallagher today and he said Kadri talks a lot of shit on the bench but when he hits the ice he's a pussy and he doesn't respect him :lol first time I've heard Gally say anything negative period. On my phone so I can't post the article.

Edit: shit mont beat me, my bad.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Budaj in net tonight. CBC did an article on Gallagher today and he said Kadri talks a lot of shit on the bench but when he hits the ice he's a pussy and he doesn't respect him :lol first time I've heard Gally say anything negative period. On my phone so I can't post the article.

Edit: shit mont beat me, my bad.

I guess they are afraid of price melting down and going on another skid heading into playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom