• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll take MacKinnon and you'll fucking like it.
Hubey and Mac is goddamn destiny. He is who I think Tallon wants. If we retain 1st and the #2 team wants to move up. There is a deal to be made.

Back in the NHL-GAF household, Dubbedinenglish came to a harrowing realization.
Fucking Lightning always trying to copy us. Cats draft a large Swedish goalie, Bolts get Lindback. We bring a promising AHL coach, Bolts get Cooper. Cats tank like never before, Lightning manage to be 14th in the conference with a +3 goal differential.

ZeroGravity

Fucking Lightning always trying to copy us. Cats draft a large Swedish goalie, Bolts get Lindback. We bring a promising AHL coach, Bolts get Cooper. Cats tank like never before, Lightning manage to be 14th in the conference with a +3 goal differential.
Hey, we did that before it was cool (Boucher). Then everyone else copied us!

Quick

Banned
I'm trying to make it look good, but it's just coming out salty. Like I ate too much asparagus.

This is Arrested Develop-GAF.

MacAttack

SSvickM.jpg
Don't sue me Burkie!!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Where and when does one hear this podcast and does anyone talk about John Tavares on it?

Dude, we talked about Tavares on the last podcast. Of the 4 that were on, I think 3 said he should get the Hart (I think Red, Quick and me voted for him, with Marvie voting for Bobrovsky?) He's getting his well-deserved praise, don't you worry. :p

Find it here: http://www.salt-on-the-ice.com/

When I google YAP I get this shit
funny4.gif

does anyone here want to explain to me what the fuck is going on here? It makes me want to yap so hard right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom