• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gaborik we feel it's time to part ways. We feel this opportunity is perfect for you."

"Okay, what team is it?"

"Well... Blue..."

"St. Louis? They have a good team."

"... Jackets."

"..."

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
TRADE DEADLINE DAY REDEEMED.

PYPUJ.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's a good package for Gaborik imo.

Yeah I agree, seems pretty even. All three players aren't all that crappy, and Brassard and Moore are actually decent.

Something's ACTUALLY happening, madness.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Richards won't be waking up, dude has lost a step. Gaborik could still find that extra gear, but I don't think he'll find it under Torts.

He must have some major beef with Torts if he was willing to waive his NTC to go to Columbus.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
There was a bunch of buzz about the Rangers going after Brassard a few weeks back, so that part actually doesn't surprise me. I would rather take Dubinsky and Anisimov, though. :D

Really surprised they dished Gaborik, though. I really didn't think that was going to happen until the summer, and Gaborik was starting to look like he was about to break out of his slump.

I bet he pays off HUGE for the BJs over the next month.

Also, the Jackets are in our division next season. Why the hell would we dish Gaby within the division?!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I really hope CBJ make the playoffs and the Rangers don't.

Surprised the Penguins didn't get Pominville and add to their collection of Captains.

Fei

Some info on Larsson:

Kris Baker ‏@SabresProspects
Johan Larsson: hard working C, excellent all-around skills, thick frame, really nice offensive upside. 62GP 14-23-37 in AHL this year.

Can't believe Pommer actually got traded. Hope they get some picks along with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom