• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some info on Larsson:

Kris Baker ‏@SabresProspects
Johan Larsson: hard working C, excellent all-around skills, thick frame, really nice offensive upside. 62GP 14-23-37 in AHL this year.

Can't believe Pommer actually got traded. Hope they get some picks along with this.

nhl.com says he's a LW.

Sanjuro

Dude.... Michael Leighton once let in the first three shots he face... in a playoff game.

No, we win that one.

You have a guy who can potentially be a number one for your team with performance. I still think they would be looking to deal Bryz. Like a dark and gritty goalie reboot mid-season.

Quick

Banned
He just needed to take a dump.

ibxCjRsYUCwkp.gif

Stasis

Hey, we could run a Triple Dereks line now!

Lol, I thought the same thing.

I think I'm OK with this trade the way things have been going, but we'll see I guess. It depends on what these guys can do on the Rangers regardless of how Gabby performs in Columbus. I hope he does well... no ill will towards them or him at all.
I know nothing about these guys other than what Columbus fans are saying, and that one time Kaleta destroyed Dorsett by throwing like 417 punches in 25 seconds. Glad we got a C out of the deal, and it would appear Moore is a good young D.

Just wish he was a RH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom