• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown 1m
Luongo pulled off ice early because the Canucks wanted to see his face when he found out Steve Mason got traded and he didn’t. #TradeCentre

LOL

Also:

Blake Comeau traded to #CBJ for 5th round pick #TradeCentre

Columbus going all-in.

Tabris

BTW, I know who our next generation core is going to be:

fitzgerald.jpg

CCF23

Hosea Cheung ‏@hosea24hours 1h

Luongo just taken to visitor's dressing room, maybe to different exit. Not in gear. Was with Canucks media relations TC Carling.

It's happening.

Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown 3m
Luongo pulled off ice early because the Canucks wanted to see his face when he found out Steve Mason got traded and he didn’t.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lol, I thought the same thing.

I think I'm OK with this trade the way things have been going, but we'll see I guess. It depends on what these guys can do on the Rangers regardless of how Gabby performs in Columbus. I hope he does well... no ill will towards them or him at all.
I know nothing about these guys other than what Columbus fans are saying, and that one time Kaleta destroyed Dorsett by throwing like 417 punches in 25 seconds. Glad we got a C out of the deal, and it would appear Moore is a good young D.

Just wish he was a RH.

The downside with Dorsett is that he's apparently out for the season. :/

I'm pretty ambivalent on this trade right now. It's a huge shake up and it will really depend on how these guys pan out. Gaborik in top form is a special class of player, so he's tough to replace. He just hasn't been in anything remotely resembling top form this season.

That's a HUGE chunk of salary gone, though, which is great news. Hags, McD, and Step need their fat contracts this summer.

I know nothing about these guys other than what Columbus fans are saying, and that one time Kaleta destroyed Dorsett by throwing like 417 punches in 25 seconds.

Moore is a promising young Dman (who we have excess of), Brassard is an underachieving C who had/has potential for the first line, and Dorsett is a solid 3rd line winger who you can count on to score a little.

Acid08

Banned
Down Goes Brown ‏@DownGoesBrown 1m
Luongo pulled off ice early because the Canucks wanted to see his face when he found out Steve Mason got traded and he didn’t. #TradeCentre

LOL

Also:

Blake Comeau traded to #CBJ for 5th round pick #TradeCentre

Columbus going all-in.
Wow, I would have loved Comeau for that price. But instead DW goes aftert hat piece of shit Torres. I literally don't know if I can cheer for this team with him on it.

FUCK YOU DW HOW COULD YOU TRADE FOR HIM AFTER WHAT HE DID TO MICHALEK

Tabris

It really sucks that MIN of all teams got Pominville. That just makes it much harder for us to claim 1st in the NW.

EDIT - Raffi Torres to SJ for 3rd round pick

Zach Parise sounds stoked to play with Poms. Hey, good luck MIN. Please don't name him Captain though. I feel things would be vastly different if the pressures of running this team weren't on Poms shoulders.

Smiley90

Wow, I would have loved Comeau for that price. But instead DW goes aftert hat piece of shit Torres. I literally don't know if I can cheer for this team with him on it.

FUCK YOU DW HOW COULD YOU TRADE FOR HIM AFTER WHAT HE DID TO MICHALEK

yeah that's actually a decently cheap price for Comeau. Some good trades made today, Gaborik, Pominville etc. Columbus is really going all-in for their playoff quest, love it.

NOW WHAT'S UP WITH LUONGO

EDIT: cockteases? boo.

Acid08

Banned
Fuck this team I'm done there's no way I can cheer for a team with the waste of fucking life piece of shit headshotting cunt skullfucking garbage face.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
If Lu isn't traded today then LOL Gillis is a fucking idiot, Canuck's wont get shit for him in the summer. Good idea to wait it out so long.

Smiley90

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 11s
Roberto Luongo has not been traded. He remains a Canuck. #tradecentre

Well, shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom