• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spl1nter

According to Kypreos, Bergeron suffered a concussion last night. Bad news for Bruins, hopefully the Habs can take advantage and hold onto that #2 seed.

Uhh that is horrible news considering the concussion history in the past for him. However, that is a huge whole if he is injured for some time. Does Seguin or Peverly fill in his center spot?

Revenant

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes
Luongo will have an easier time getting out of a cell phone contract than the one he's got with the Canucks.

LOL

:lol

well Gillis said they had 4 teams interested, i'm sure there was just so many great offers he couldn't choose by today.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
What happened to that interview with Kekalainen?

I assume he just said fuck it and hung up on TSN. lol

Probably, they left him hanging for a pointless press conference they will play 9000 times over the next few weeks.

So now Feaster knows all the NHL rules and regulations?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Bergevin is addressing the media at 4 for Habs fans, if TSN doesn't show it, it'll be on TSN 690 radio.

Fei

Buffalo radio guys speculating Drew Stafford might have been traded to the Caps. If that's the "major" trade, lol.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers robbed the Blue Jackets. Rangers GM wins in every trade...WTF.
Gaborik is about to become electric in his new home. I have a feeling that the BJs are going to be very very happy with him very soon.

We got much needed depth out of it, though, which is great news, and we're free and clear to sign our core RFAs to the contracts they deserve now. If these guys contribute the way I hope they can then everybody wins this trade.

CCF23

Canucks added a top 6 forward without trading a roster player or any top prospects. I'm happy with how the last couple days went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom