• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
Rangers robbed the Blue Jackets. Rangers GM wins in every trade...WTF.

sather_g0301.jpg

SummitAve

Banned
Both teams did well on that trade.

Definitely. We had a wealth of good goalies and Larsson is going to be a fine player, but it's a fantastic move for us, a team trying to win now. Especially since it means we finally get a right hander on the right wing PP.

CrankyJay

Banned
Definitely. We had a wealth of good goalies and Larsson is going to be a fine player, but it's a fantastic move for us, a team trying to win now. Especially since it means we finally get a right hander on the right wing PP.

Enjoy him. He was my first NHL jersey ever. He'll be a great addition to the Wild but the Sabres need multiple players for him. It was a good trade for both teams.

CCF23

I'm gonna say whoever gets Luongo is gonna get a fucking beast. He's gonna be uber motivated to show whatever teams didn't trade for him that they made a mistake.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm gonna say whoever gets Luongo is gonna get a fucking beast. He's gonna be uber motivated to show whatever teams didn't trade for him that they made a mistake.
Except they'll still have his contract so it'll still be a mistake, unless he becomes the second coming of Brodeur.

ShaneB

Luongo should've added that he wished the NHL could do like the NFL and just cut him since there are no contract guarantees. Bad Contract? No big deal, cya!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
According to Kypreos, Bergeron suffered a concussion last night. Bad news for Bruins, hopefully the Habs can take advantage and hold onto that #2 seed.

Ian Mendes ‏@ian_mendes
Luongo will have an easier time getting out of a cell phone contract than the one he's got with the Canucks.

LOL

SummitAve

Banned
Enjoy him. He was my first NHL jersey ever. He'll be a great addition to the Wild but the Sabres need multiple players for him. It was a good trade for both teams.

I don't know a whole lot about him, but he seems like a class act and the kind of player I want alongside Parise, Suter, and Koivu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom