• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupinko

Well this day went ok I guess.

I won that Stout lottery so I was able to buy that Drive screenprint. My JET interview results came back with me selected as an alternate. And I'll get my tax return of ~$1900 on Monday.

Lastly, Nonis didn't want what Gillis was selling (tho I wouldn't mind Bobby Lu as a Leaf as good as Reimer and Scrivens have been playing this year).

So it looks like these are the Leafs that Carlyle will take to the playoffs then.

I'd prefer the Leafs to play Winnipeg first round or whatever SE team rather than Boston, Montreal is a maybe.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Taylor Hall turning into a superstar right before our eyes and Nail Yakupov showing glimpses of being one.
Meanwhile, Mika Kiprusoff's baby son Oskar is doing really well; that's nice :)

cYnmFXe.png

The smug grin, fedora, brony, misogyny/bigotry and minecraft all make me want to assault his face with a brick.

FleuryUpset.gif

Fleury also attending the school of Smith/Rask mad goalies.

Acid08

Banned
Gonna be awesome when the Barons have to give up at least two of these youngsters because they have to, you know, pay an entire team.

BOOO NO SHUTOUT FOR FASTH

FUCK NO
My fantasy team has already lost Sidney and Letang.
plus I like Getzlaf...

HE'S STILL INJURED. POSSIBLE KNEE INJURY. He fell down pretty awkwardly because of Benn standing on his stick.

Minecraft itself is enjoyable, it's just the combo of fedora and minecraft that shits me off. Like it's detrimental to the game itself.

I will cut you.

dSg3k2t.gif

Sorry bud, just poking

Montresor

I walked home tonight and a stranger was in my car, his back visible from the windshield side, clearly fiddling around in there. It was around 11:50pm.

I knocked on the side of the door, and the stranger got out. I said "who are you" and he said "My friend, my friend" and walked away. I didn't say anything else, and the stranger didn't say anything else. I then went into my home, and I'm going to go to sleep soon.

How would other people have reacted?

zedge

BOOO NO SHUTOUT FOR FASTH

HE'S STILL INJURED. POSSIBLE KNEE INJURY. He fell down pretty awkwardly because of Benn standing on his stick.

Minecraft itself is enjoyable, it's just the combo of fedora and minecraft that shits me off. Like it's detrimental to the game itself.

dSg3k2t.gif

Sorry bud, just poking
Lol..Teemu

I walked home tonight and a stranger was in my car, his back visible from the windshield side, clearly fiddling around in there. It was around 11:50pm.

I knocked on the side of the door, and the stranger got out. I said "who are you" and he said "My friend, my friend" and walked away. I didn't say anything else, and the stranger didn't say anything else. I then went into my home, and I'm going to go to sleep soon.

Dude broke into your car and was trying to steal it.

I would've cracked him in the face, but that's just internet tough guy talking. Definitely would've gotten angry though and started him.

Acid08

Banned

Woulda ran up on that motherfucker like BLAP BLAP BLAP

Marvie_3

Banned

Rambo-Shoots-Driver.gif

Getzlaf takes puck in stride at center ice, waltzes right by Goligoski and nearly slips puck by Lehtonen.

He's definitely healthy. And still great.

Greatzlaf.

or... y'know... Goligoski is just bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom