• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Montresor

The Lupul hit looked clean and unfortunate. Such a fucking shame that Rosehill had to finish a check that wasn't his (or maybe Adam Hall was guilty of that?). Ugh just sucks.

Hope Lupul's not out too long after that double hit : \

SCooter's looking good out there. With Hall in for faceoffs, would be nice if Couturier could make it off the 4th line.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Game is gonna end somewhere around 5-3, or 6-4.

Gonna take the Leafs another half period before they get their defensive legs back.

Curufinwe

Hope Lupul's not out too long after that double hit :

SCooter's looking good out there. With Hall in for faceoffs, would be nice if Couturier could make it off the 4th line.

It looked on the one replay I saw like Hall did the damage to Lupul. Poor guy has some bad luck with injuries.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Jagr is a Bruins legend already

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Hmmm. Could be his dad. :lol
They showed his Dad and Uncle.

Drewiskie has looked really good, the first goal was blown coverage from Gally, and Markov really needs to adjust his positioning. I'm tired of seeing him get burned by forwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom