• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Kind of excited to finally have a second line Center back in the lineup tonight. Hopefully that'll take some pressure off the Sedins too.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lines for tonight

8-81-21. 67-51-11. 32-27-73. 45-24-53.

Guess Therrien doesn't want to stick Gally with two grinders. Will be interesting to see how Eller and Gally play at C.

Acid08

Banned
kadri_zps63803df6.gif
I don't like this.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Lines for tonight

8-81-21. 67-51-11. 32-27-73. 45-24-53.

Guess Therrien doesn't want to stick Gally with two grinders. Will be interesting to see how Eller and Gally play at C.

Weird ass lines. Hopefully Eller has a better game than last night, big opportunity for him here.

Montresor

Kostka has fallen pretty hard from his awesome first few games. I'd like to see him sit so that Gardiner can have another shot.

I still like Koska though, but I understand he's been a little weak recently.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Weird ass lines. Hopefully Eller has a better game than last night, big opportunity for him here.
I expect him to show up, he's been waiting for this opportunity for a long time, and he knows it won't last long.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Clean hit, keep your head up, etc.

But seriously, I hope Lupul is fine, and that Rosehill isn't dumb enough to get suspended in his first game.

Nowhere did I say it wasn't clean.

The problem was Rosehill coming in to hit him from behind, Hall connected and by pure chance thanks to Rosehill coming in Lupul's head slammed right into his shoulder. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom