• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
The Leaf one sounds recent with Frattin included, and it for Yandle seeing as he was rumored to be on the move possibly.

Frattin was drafted in 2007, and Yandle has been rumored to be in the trade block for 2-3 years now, ever since they picked up Randblad and drafted Gormly.

It was probably offered last summer, no way Nonis will offer that package this season.

Frattin was drafted in 2007, and Yandle has been rumored to be in the trade block for 2-3 years now, ever since they picked up Randblad and drafted Gormly.

It was probably offered last summer, no way Nonis will offer that package this season.

Phoenix has been reported to want a #1C for Yandle.

Someone on our forum at HFB (I know I know it's about as reliable as Eklund) says Phoenix wanted Bishop + Zibanejad for Yandle.

That is awful if true.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The shot came from the smelly press box.

I wish I had my own press box.

EDIT:

Ankit Sethi ‏@ankittsethii 1h

@Ryan_Kesler get on the ice u pussy and make sure u score some goals this time and please dont get injured again ur becoming the next salo!
Expand

Ryan Kesler Ryan Kesler ‏@Ryan_Kesler 47m

Hey @ankittsethii have a great day!!! Making your parents proud

:lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Cross-posting this for prosperity

VANCOUVER-GAF MEETUP OF EVERYONE PULLING A VANCOUVER AND BEING SCARED OF STRANGERS:

Why: Because fuck Toronto, we can do this too.

When: April 6th, 6pm. For the duration of the hockey game against the Flames (at least)

Where: Library Square Pub, next to the Vancouver Public Library downtown

What: Hockey, beer (or not, for the sober people), food, not-talking-too-much-about-GAF, enjoyment.

Who: QUOTE THIS POST to signup, I will edit new people in. Also indicate if you're bringing a +1, please.

So who's in so far:

Lone_Prodigy
Firestorm
Johnny Cage In The Shower
Smiley90
MutFox

cube444

Legit, you see what Fisher said?

“I think when a guy wants out and he wants to leave … we want guys here that want to play and want to be a part of this team, want to win,” Fisher told John Glennon of The Tennessean. “That wasn’t the case with Marty. So you just kind of move on.”

Lol.

Fisher went to Nashville to be a bitch, and started sucking when he became that bitch for a shitty country singer. He used to be so awesome for the Sens at one time.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fisher went to Nashville to be a bitch, and started sucking when he became that bitch for a shitty country singer. He used to be so awesome for the Sens at one time.

Mike-Milbury-Slaps-Jeremy-Roenick.gif

CCF23

Cross-posting this for prosperity

VANCOUVER-GAF MEETUP OF EVERYONE PULLING A VANCOUVER AND BEING SCARED OF STRANGERS:

Why: Because fuck Toronto, we can do this too.

When: April 6th, 6pm. For the duration of the hockey game against the Oilers (at least)

Where: Library Square Pub, next to the Vancouver Public Library downtown

What: Hockey, beer (or not, for the sober people), food, not-talking-too-much-about-GAF, enjoyment.

Who: QUOTE THIS POST to signup, I will edit new people in. Also indicate if you're bringing a +1, please.

So who's in so far:

Lone_Prodigy
Firestorm
Johnny Cage In The Shower
Smiley90
MutFox

We're playing the Flames on Saturday, which is even better because it's guaranteed win night!

Probably won't be able to make it, though. Do another one of these in the playoffs.

Fisher started declining ever since he got his big contract after the 07 SCF. Carrie took out whatever remained of his physical play.

So glad we got rid of his overpaid ass.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Gaby's new Rangers West shirt:

Just found out that John Moore's goal last night was only the third of his career and first since 2011. Amazing. The newbies were really amped up last night. I know that can't continue, but I really hope the team as a whole latches onto that positive energy and rides it from here.

Brassard was also the first Ranger to tally 4 points in his debut in nearly 60 years, and it was the first time in team history that 3 players scored goals while making their debuts in the same game.

Good times.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I've only met Kuro and Spl1nter so far of the regulars of Leafs-GAF.

edit: actually maybe 1 or 2 more people but I don't remember them so step your game up!

edit 2: Oh and I guess BigJonsson but I've known him since high school.

I've only met Kuro and Spl1nter so far of the regulars of Leafs-GAF.

edit: actually maybe 1 or 2 more people but I don't remember them so step your game up!

edit 2: Oh and I guess BigJonsson but I've known him since high school.

Manics™ ‏@ManicsFromGAF 3m

Wish Kave Man was here. Can't find Solo, he seems like he'd be cool to hang out with

???

Curufinwe

Phoenix has been reported to want a #1C for Yandle.

Someone on our forum at HFB (I know I know it's about as reliable as Eklund) says Phoenix wanted Bishop + Zibanejad for Yandle.

That is awful if true.

Couturier + for Yandle is the deal I see proposed all the time.

MacAttack

Jagr will have to contribute right away if the Bruins expect to win while Bergeron is sidelined.

Losing the best defensive forward on the team hurts two positions defensively on that line because there is a significant drop off defensively between Seguin v. Bergeron at center and Jagr v. Seguin on the wing.

I wasnt that interested in Jagr before the deadline but after losing the Iginla sweepstakes he is a decent consolation prize and fills an immediate need with the roster and more importantly gives them depth going into the playoffs.

Playoff lines should look like this, assuming everyone is healthy:

Lucic-Krejci-Jagr
Marchand-Bergeron-Seguin
Peverley-Kelly-Horton
Thornton/Daugavins/Soderberg- Campbell-Paille

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So now Z is back in but Brunner is out and is day to day, yay for never having a healthy team!

Hey, Holland likes this team! Forget trading for anyone--he couldn't make any moves better than getting Samuelsson back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom