• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
iNxy83gzYxJW.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I assume Bergevin and Co will continue running the lines like they have all season, but it's clear he'll have to address the issue of too many Centres in the off season. Gally and Eller are much better at C.

Spl1nter

What a complete joke. Refs completely changed the outcome of the game. Just infuriating game to watch. Hopefully Lupul is able to make a speedy recovery. Dont want to see Kostka again.

Slurmer

Banned
First star for the Flyers: referees

Flyers should go ahead and thank the refs before going off the ice.

Fuck this shit so much.

Terrible game all over.

Regroup and Jersey on Saturday.

i think that's conservative

but man did that crowd really erupt when they didn't call that trip on kadri

What you talking about its only been about 15 missed calls so far, not including the interference goal.

Worst officiating of the season by far.

GG

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
All new Ranger players with points, Jagr has the GWG, Bishop 45 save shutout, Gaborik assist on first Columbus goal. So basically all trade deadline acquisitions will result in taking their team to the cup.

David Alter ‏@DavidAlter590 now

Carlyle added said that Lupul feels well now, says he's 50/50 on practicing tomorrow, better assessment tomorrow.

Cake Boss

Banned
Steve Y basically got 2 assets in that trade, a goalie and a player that can move the puck better than half of Tampa's dmen.

Very Marty like, does it really calmly and slows the other team's forecheck down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom