• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanjuro

40 of them. I don't see enough Boston games to comment, but you seem to be down on him a lot.

He is a solid goaltender, don't get me wrong. He just lets in some of the softest goals possible. Terrible at holding leads. Hasn't been making any progress in either of those departments this season.

Doesn't help that we are a defensive minded team. Jagr and Seguin back at the center position is pretty boss though.

Acid08

Banned
Niemi's stats among all goalies:

2nd in wins
5th in GAA
3rd in SV%
3rd in shutouts (tied)

Niemi's stats among goalies who have played at least 2/3rds of their teams' games:

2nd in wins
2nd in GAA
2nd in SV%
3rd in shutout

Unbelievable. Should be a Vezina nominee at this point.

Marvie_3

Banned
STALDICK YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH

I CLAPPED WEIRDLY TO MYSELF

ibg1BVkqOwFzbH.gif

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Dat makeup call :lol. Higgins obviously hooked, no call. Hall skates up to a Canucks player, call. I'll take it.

EDIT: ROFL green men.

MacAttack

I come home to this...

iLVEyHdtyXcW3.gif

I come home...to THIS!!!

Jagr got caught/stayed out for a double shift on at least three occassions.

requesting-fly-by-o.gif

His play was a little inconsistent for Claude's style but overall he was a positive and Rask stole the show with a great 40 save performance. I bet Khudobin will play vs Montreal as they attempt to build up Rasks confidence going into the playoffs with games against fringe playoff teams and 7 of their last 10 games in Boston.

RC

Banned
I swear Hansen's the only one of those 5 who knows what shooting is. Henrik just stood there for like 6 seconds with the puck and waited.

Henrik can only pass or hold the puck.

Great, another opportunity to not shoot the puck for two minutes.

MacAttack

He is a solid goaltender, don't get me wrong. He just lets in some of the softest goals possible. Terrible at holding leads. Hasn't been making any progress in either of those departments this season.

Doesn't help that we are a defensive minded team. Jagr and Seguin back at the center position is pretty boss though.

I dont think Seguin won more than 25% of his faceoffs. Jagr and Seguin are scary with the kind of turnovers that could happen. Jagr had a couple bad ones where Rask bailed him out.

RC

Banned
Boom Boom! One of the few 5 on 3's we haven't wasted this year.

Clearly Garrison needs to hurt more players on the pp.

CCF23

If our third line in the playoffs is gonna be this Higgins - Roy - Hansen line they're gonna do some damage. They've created a fuck of a lot tonight. Look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom