• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Re-posting for new page, and Canucks-GAF hopefully showing up soon?

VANCOUVER-GAF MEETUP OF EVERYONE PULLING A VANCOUVER AND BEING SCARED OF STRANGERS:

Why: Because fuck Toronto, we can do this too.

When: April 6th, 6pm. For the duration of the hockey game against the Flames (at least)

Where: Library Square Pub, next to the Vancouver Public Library downtown

What: Hockey, beer (or not, for the sober people), food, not-talking-too-much-about-GAF, enjoyment.

Who: QUOTE THIS POST to signup, I will edit new people in. Also indicate if you're bringing a +1, please.

So who's in so far:

Lone_Prodigy
Firestorm
Johnny Cage In The Shower
Smiley90
MutFox

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good rebound game, Budaj has been fantastic all year. Hopefully that goal gets Gally going.

RC

Banned

VANCOUVER-GAF MEETUP OF EVERYONE PULLING A VANCOUVER AND BEING SCARED OF STRANGERS:

When: April 6th, 6pm. For the duration of the hockey game against the Flames (at least)

What: Hockey, beer (or not, for the sober people), food, not-talking-too-much-about-GAF, enjoyment.

Who: QUOTE THIS POST to signup, I will edit new people in. Also indicate if you're bringing a +1, please.

So who's in so far:

Lone_Prodigy
Firestorm
Smiley90
MutFox

Maybe. Depends if I feel like leaving the house that day.

Marvie_3

Banned
LOL Jackman. Go sit the fuck down you pussy. Emery would fuck your shit up.

Edit: How the hell does Stalberg get a fighting major there? He didn't do anything except get jumped by Polak.

Slurmer

Banned
All new Ranger players with points, Jagr has the GWG, Bishop 45 save shutout, Gaborik assist on first Columbus goal. So basically all trade deadline acquisitions will result in taking their team to the cup.
Rosehill scored tonight too, how could you forget?

So who's in so far:

Lone_Prodigy
Firestorm
Smiley90
MutFox
Library Square? Fuck that. Go to a real bar like Yaggers.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Library Square? Fuck that. Go to a real bar like Yaggers.

-shrug- I really don't care, I didn't pick the location. Doesn't look like we'll be many, so it's probably up for discussion. Check out the Vancouver-GAF thread.

TUSR

Banned

So who's in so far:

Lone_Prodigy
Firestorm
Smiley90
MutFox

you asshole, im in Kelowna for my teams playoffs that weekend. I was supposed to be in Vancouver but we keep winning :/

Sanjuro

I come home to this...

iLVEyHdtyXcW3.gif

I come home...to THIS!!!

Hey guys, wanna know why all these players who get traded from the West to the East start scoring?

Come closer, I'll tell you.

It's because the East sucks.

I know, I know. It's news to me too. But I've finally figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom