• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvie_3

Banned
Handzus for a 4th? sure

seems okay for a 4th, not like the hawks really need more prospects in the system much less late rounders. this could easily be brendan morrison 2.0 but the hawks need someone else who can take defensive draws other than Toews. hopefully this isn't it though. And the Hawks really could reach into their prospect pool and shed some excess to get a solid player in return in some trade.
Chicago's system is loaded as it is, so a mid draft pick sure as hell won't hurt.

Tonight possibly. Same with Hoss.

Neither are playing tonight.

Montresor

Who should I be following to get the Hartnell news? I don't see it on my Twitter feed. I'm following Kypreos, Mckenzie, Dreger, and a bunch of Leafs beat reporters.

Or is Giroux the only source?

Revenant

good that's what the blues need more of when they play us. Slack jawed knuckle draggers.

actually like hartnell, just don't want him in the division.

Scott Hartnell ‏@Hartsy19 47s

Thanks PHL. I love you all!!!!

Maybe they should focus on hockey instead of joking around :p lottery pick flyers

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I like to think the most confused people are the media guys right now, desperately trying to figure out if Hartnell/Giroux are just fucking with them or if they're supposed to report this.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Collberg will be finishing the season in Hamilton, it'll be cool to get a good look at him over here.

Nice, I wonder if Hudon and Kristo will join soon. They might give Hudon time off to make sure he's all healed properly, but Kristo should be joining any day now.

Edit: Just checked hfboards, Hudon is joining. Vail is already there, and Archambault is going too, Hamilton is going to ice an all rookie lineup.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I expect Kristo to see time up on the big club. Hudon has been fantastic, one of our best prospects Imo. According to LeBrun Habs have been kicking tires on Regher.

Giggzy

No clue who this Harry guy is, but I've been impressed with the bottom six players we've picked up in the past couple months.

He seems like a bruiser. 7 games this season with 36 penalty minutes. We could use that.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Ranger lines tonight:

Hagelin-Stepan-Nash
Kreider-Richards-Zuccarello
Gaborik-Miller-Callahan
Pyatt-Boyle-Powe

Lundqvist back in net.

I'm kind of curious what the deal is with Asham being scratched the last couple of games. I haven't heard anything about him missing practices due to injury or anything lately. He's also one of the few guys to actually score a goal recently. Curious...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I expect Kristo to see time up on the big club. Hudon has been fantastic, one of our best prospects Imo. According to LeBrun Habs have been kicking tires on Regher.

Good, as long as the price is reasonable he'd be a perfect pick up.

I guess Bourque is skating again. I wonder if he could end up being a target for the compliance buyout. Kaberle only has 1 more year left and could be a regular buyout, and moving Bourque's contract could allow them to re-sign Ryder.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Good, as long as the price is reasonable he'd be a perfect pick up.

I guess Bourque is skating again. I wonder if he could end up being a target for the compliance buyout. Kaberle only has 1 more year left and could be a regular buyout, and moving Bourque's contract could allow them to re-sign Ryder.
Not happening. Bourque has played up to his contract, and the fact that they've waived Kaberle and won't even let him play in Hamilton means they're avoiding injury. I'd rather buy out Moen before Bourque anyways.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Not happening. Bourque has played up to his contract, and the fact that they've waived Kaberle and won't even let him play in Hamilton means they're avoiding injury. I'd rather buy out Moen before Bourque anyways.

He was good this year, I'm worried about concussion problems going forward though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom