• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabris

Because it's on this page, but I imagine all you do is post and then read to see how many replies you get from your baits anyways.

I don't read every post in this thread because a lot of it doesn't concern me. I also don't see where you actually said you live, something about going to Guelph is all.

Either way, point still stands, immature and I expect better from you. Take the high road.

Merguson

Banned
This was initially reported by Aaron Ward?

Watch something being reported like Kipper to Toronto being very close and then all of a sudden Bob McKenzie announces that the Leafs have acquired Roberto Luongo.

ZeroGravity

Elliot Friedman was saying on Montreal radio today that Miller would be a good fit in Tampa for what it's worth.
Yup, I absolutely agree, though I wonder if Yzerman and his conservative approach would be willing to pay what it would take. Not sure if Buffalo would do it anyway, given we're going to be division rivals next year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I need to go lie down.

These rumours are ridiculous.

I just don't see why Nonis would think of even doing this.

Cactus

Banned
I need to go lie down.

These rumours are ridiculous.

I just don't see why Nonis would think of even doing this.
It doesn't make sense unless he costs the team no significant assets, or he's part of a bigger trade.

My guess is that the report wasn't true.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Guy from The 4th Period

As I mentioned on @JasonGregor's show on @TheTeam1260, I'd be 0% surprised if the Flyers end up dealing Sean Couturier.
/Holmgren

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It doesn't make sense unless he costs the team no significant assets, or he's part of a bigger trade.

My guess is that the report wasn't true.

Yeah unless we're grabbing a Bouwmeester or Giordano with it.

And even then!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That period was a lot of fun for the first 30 seconds or so. Zucc had a great shift right near the end too.

Otherwise Winnipeg's just having their way with us. Totally outmuscling and outworking us for about 18 minutes.

The crowd has no faith in our ability to come back from a steep one goal deficit.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if we're trying to deal Asham for Clowe. That's the only reason I can come up with for why Pyatt is in the lineup instead of him. And even that seems implausible.

lupinko

Another team is talking to Calgary about Kipper as well.

Go other team!

Yes, go other team! Get that Kippersoft!

Seriously Nonis, it's either Robesto or Miller Time or Bernier or whatever if he doesn't trust Reims and Scrivens enough.

No more super old people, that's the only thing Burke did right by removing the fossils.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
well Alligator beat my prediction of when he'd score again. I said 6 games, he did it in 4. Nice mid air tip.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Yes, go other team! Get that Kippersoft!

Seriously Nonis, it's either Robesto or Miller Time or Bernier or whatever if he doesn't trust Reims and Scrivens enough.

No more super old people, that's the only thing Burke did right by removing the fossils.
I don't think my heart could take another goalie originally from San Jose play poorly here... :(

I hope TSN is just fishing...

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Kipper sucks

get luongo

or dont bother getting anyone

waste of futures and potentially valuable wins

Maybe the interest in Kiprusoff is a ploy by Nonis to get Gillis to lower his demands for Luongo.

"There's more than one aging goalie with a huge contract available!"

Red_Man

I'm shocked the Montreal PK is 18th, that seems awfully high. Great block by Gorges on that one.
:lol true they really need to work on it before the playoffs. Team responded really well after that first goal.

lupinko

Maybe the interest in Kiprusoff is a ploy by Nonis to get Gillis to lower his demands for Luongo.

"There's more than one aging goalie with a huge contract available!"

We'll give Bozak, Kommasarek, Scrivens and two tickets to African Lion Safari for Luongo.

To sweeten the pot, we will include a summer pass to Canada's Wonderland.

Red_Man

Another assist for Subban and BGally on thaty Markov goal.
Just another day at the office for Subban. I'm expecting Huberdoo to get the Calder, but Gallagher is doing a great job keeping up with him. 5th rounder, praise Timmins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom