• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Plekanec to Subban "If I played against you, it would be my first NHL fight" :lol :lol /lockerroomcancer

Quick

Banned

iDYLvmbjz6ygu.gif

Giggzy

Neither is Getzlaf :(

It's just precautionary, don't worry.

He still might play tonight, it'll be a last minute decision. I'd personally tell him to sit out though. Playoffs are too close.

Koivu partnering Perry and Ryan at practice, with Lombardi with teemu and Winnik. I'm excited to see how Lombardi does here.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I want dat Max Domi.

Going to be the Eberle of this draft, scouts afraid of his size and health, I hope he falls to the bottom 10.

They look like they did this a week or so ago, hence the weird rankings.

Max Domi is destined for the Maple Leafs.

It is known.

RC

Banned
We lost the first game in the Davis Cup. I blame the guy in the Habs jersey sitting in front of me.

I hope Philly can get Nurse if they miss the playoffs. Monaghan, Laughton, Couturier and Schenn would be young center overkill.

I'm worried about ruining whatever good defensive prospect we could pick up by bringing them to the main club too early.

edit: Apparently we signed Alt, which makes it seem like we're giving Ghost another year in college. I'm happy with this if that's how it works out--he looked great in the push to and during the period Union was in the Frozen Four, but he needs time to bulk up before hitting the Phantoms.

Tabris

The amount of teams that looked amazing last 2 days from draft deadline picks is staggering. Almost every big player traded contributed in some way.

CrankyJay

Banned
Why wouldn't you be happy about that? Unless you're such a classy guy that you rather the player be successful than "win the trade"?

I'm not classy when it comes to this, I rather win the trade :)

Sabres won regardless. I thought it was a decent trade for both teams though...he's a good guy, he's just not captain material. It was awful listening to him give the same canned responses after every loss.

Solo

Just got off a recovery day after a 5 day bender down south. What did I miss? Aside from the Habs going 3-1 in that stretch and some funny deadline trades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom