• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, 13 seconds after the Wings gave up a 2 on 1 goal, Nyquist steals it and dekes the shit out of Giguere to make it 2-1.

Cake Boss

Banned
Played like a bunch of fucking pussies lose like a bunch of pussies.

Everyone should be bag skated except for Conacher and Zibby.

Played like a bunch of fucking pussies lose like a bunch of pussies.

Everyone should be bag skated except for Conacher and Zibby.

First time we lost 3 straight in regulation. It was going to happen at some point. Had a bad feeling about this road trip.

Anderson will start the next one and Michalek will be back soon (as early as Sunday they said) so there's some hope for a spark coming up.

Alucard

Banned
Explains why they're taking you to a SO. I don't think the Rangers would beat them, but they would beat the shit out of them and wear them down a bit for the 2nd round.

LOL. Pens haven't changed into their final form yet.

Double J, mothafuckas. Thanks, Carolina!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I got home with about 1 minute left in overtime. Thrilled with a point. I would have been happy with just 1 point out of these two games from Pittsburgh, so to get 3 of 4 is utterly fantastic.

We've got a home and home with the Leafs next week that will be tough, but other than that EVERY game left on the schedule is against teams we should beat. Not that we'll win them all, and the majority are still on the road, but they're pretty damn favorable matchups. With a game to go against the Isles and two against the Devils in the final week of the season, the 5 points we got in the last 5 days mean we virtually control our own destiny (especially if we can take points from the Canes tomorrow night).

Alucard

Banned
Pens now off until Tuesday when they play the Canes. The rest can only be beneficial at this point. Hopefully gives Letang enough time to fully heal and get back in the lineup. Hope Neal's going to be okay too.

Slurmer

Banned
Really? Pretty great if you forget there were evil dead movies or a good remake of the franchise? I can't imagine it being good...
Genuinely good on its own merits. It doesnt have the culty charm of the original, but goes the hyper-violent route and is different enough to be an enjoyable stand-alone horror film. My only complaint would probably be some bad cg in parts and and one of the actors is real bad.

Great remake up there with Hills Have Eyes, which is probably the only other remake ive enjoyed.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
So what I'm reading is that the Rangers played a hell of a game and MAF basically played out of his mind and won the game for the Pens. Is that about the size of it?

Slurmer

Banned
Campy bad, or "stop dragging the movie down" bad?
The latter unfortunately, in regards to the actor. Lacks the Bruce Campbell charm. Since it is a remake, it is less of a enjoy the scary story experience and more of a diminishing party kind of movie...if you know the kind of genre movie I mean by that....so the acting doesn't detract TOO much.

There's definitely a few campy effects though (non-cg) that are great.

Genuinely good on its own merits. It doesnt have the culty charm of the original, but goes the hyper-violent route and is different enough to be an enjoyable stand-alone horror film. My only complaint would probably be some bad cg in parts and and one of the actors is real bad.

Great remake up there with Hills Have Eyes, which is probably the only other remake ive enjoyed.

Hmm, I don't know. I loved the original evil dead movies so I'm not sure if I'll be disappointed because of that. Definitely has a different feel it sees judging by the trailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom