• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Solo

Remember when you were down on him at the beginning of the year? Glad management wasn't stupid enough to move him.

Yes, I recall. I'm sure it'll happen again too. That's the problem with streaky scorers, when they're cold, they are bums. When they're hot, they are gods.

And management was never going to move him.

Also, Patches 38 goals and Vanek 13 points in 14 games as a Hab hnnnnnggg

pringles

Devils! Please avoid a 3-point game.

And WTH Blackhawks??? You call yourselves a good team, time to prove it by beating the BJs. In regulation.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Pick ups. Plural. Mike Weaver has been the unsung hero on the d-line since he arrived. He's like a better Josh Gorges.

I was thinking Vanek, but you're right Weaver has been a big plus for the team since we got him.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I can't recall a game this year when the Habs outright gave up, nice change since the previous years.

Speaking of which... You guys saw the lady behind #FireTherrien?

Only her big boobs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can't recall a game this year when the Habs outright gave up, nice change since the previous years.
This is very true! they've been in every game for the most part. I'll give Therrien credit for that, as they are playing for him.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
SEVEN GOALS IN A ROW! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pringles

And the Wings, as usual, can never put away a team. Probably gonna find a way to lose a 3-goal lead against the worst team in the league.

Top Bottom