• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Parros played over 7 minutes!

Even if the Habs win this, 40+ shots against 23 is unacceptable, they need to fix this shit.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
HABS WIN

HABS WIN

ifnwQ6j00MB2Y.gif

ifnwQ6j00MB2Y.gif

What a fantastic win. Enjoy golfing in April, Neil.

Jayhawk

I was winning this week's matchup in fantasy hockey and feeling comfortable (semifinals in my league), but my opponent has Patches and Vanek. I am now losing. :(

Giggzy

How do other Ducks-GAF feel about Hiller?

Am I the only one that doesn't rate him? He hasn't been the same since he got vertigo a few years ago. I never feel confident with him in net.

Also, if we don't shore up this D problem we will not be going far in the playoffs. The "you score 3, we'll score 4" mentality will not work then. Fowler hurry back please!

Followed the games on my phone before Drop-in.

LOL Columbus, 3 seconds left and lost in regulation. Oh and thank you Devils.

Detroit really tries to blow leads against bad teams, thankfully we had a 3 goal lead, so giving up the usual two goals didn't actually prevent us from losing. Still though, you don't give up 2 in a row to the last place team during crunch time like this when you are up 3-0. We'll probably get demolished tomorrow but a 4 game winning streak right now is nice and our playoffs HOPE rose some more as well.

Marvie_3

Banned
I'm looking into getting the podcast going again. If you're interested in participating or have some ideas about how we can make it better this time around, let me know.

Quick

Banned
I'm looking into getting the podcast going again. If you're interested in participating or have some ideas about how we can make it better this time around, let me know.

I could do a couple of episodes. It really depends on my schedule.

calder

I'd like to be in the pre draft podcast. Or a secondary pod for non-playoff teams, I'm not sure how interesting it would be to hear me say "I hate that team honestly" 16 times.

kingslunk

I wouldn't mind participating. Don't know how much I'll talk but it'd be interesting.

Top Bottom