• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

zroid

Banned
Oh dear god, I just had a MapleStory flashback

Recovered Maple Story addict?

pkFURMt.png

Just realized that if things stay this way, Detroit would be playing Pittsburgh 1st round, and if they win they get Philly/NYR 2nd round and not Boston like they would in the old format...

I like our chances.

Hawks get the Avs. If we somehow beat them, we'll get the Blues. If we somehow beat them, we'll get whoever comes out of SJ/LA/Anaheim.

Shit sucks

Acid08

Banned
Just realized that if things stay this way, Detroit would be playing Pittsburgh 1st round, and if they win they get Philly/NYR 2nd round and not Boston like they would in the old format...

I like our chances.
Ha, Wings fans getting cocky.

Actually I think Leafs can win tonight. Jets were mathematically eliminated last game so might not be up for the first game after that.

And they scratched their best player because he had the nerve of attending the Raps game last night.

Reimer and Lupul for Kane! E5!

pringles

Ha, Wings fans getting cocky.
Heh, not really.. without Z our 1st round chances are small. But Pittsburgh->Philly/NYR feels more realistic to get past than Anaheim->Chicago did. Avoiding Boston is the #1 best thing you can do in the East.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Rangers clinch a playoff spot today if they earn at least one point against the Sens OR if the Leafs and Devils lose in any manner in their games.

Still no Ryan McDonagh tonight. Ranger lines will be:

Hagelin-Stepan-Nash
Pouliot-Brassard-Zuccarello
Boyle-Richards-St.Louis
Carcillo-D.Moore-Dorsett

We've taken about 4 penalties in the offensive zone the last two games.

Edit: And let's just ignore that blatant interference, ref.

Why can't Howard get the wings through a series versus the cubs of hockey and one of two average teams in the second round?

Lolbroons

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Rosehill scores.

Welp, it's been a good time fellas. See you on the other side because I think the world is about to end.

Now that Wings fans bring it up, I think they match up fine with every team not named the Bruins in the East.

To be honest, the Flyers and the Wings are the only teams I can see beating the Bruins in the East.

Top Bottom