• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Bordeleau destroyed Captain Kirk there, I don't think he got him with his stick, though he might have since he's bleeding.

Edit: Bordeleau should not have gotten roughing there, Jackman jumped him and he didn't even really defend himself other than pulling away.

Speaking of which, I watched Airplane the other night and the scene where he teaches basketball to the black dudes in the jungle seemed to toe the line of racism. It felt out of place with the rest of the type of humor

I know I'm going to get shit for saying that, and I'm not saying I'm outraged or anything. It just seemed meanspirited, especially with the monkeys making noise in the background and stuff.

Acid08

Banned
1 point out with 2 games in hand. I feel like Lehtonen is capable of stealing a series.
If they would not be playing a team like St. Louis or Anaheim I might agree. And they've been mad inconsistent all year, they can easily piss away those games.

Proof.

Also, apparently chippy now means slamming a dude down on the ice who wasn't anywhere near the puck, laying on top of him and punching him.

Go find proof yourself if you really want to defend something you weren't watching closely enough.

jXkiMsZy5hIqR.PNG

#chippy

adjective: 

touchy and irritable.

(of an ice-hockey game or player) rough and belligerent, with or incurring numerous penalties.

Hi, I'm 19 & 21 and I don't know what chippy means so here's a picture to prove that point in gorey detail.

Top Bottom