• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

zroid

Banned
edit: Holy shit Pavelec couldn't give a fuck lollllll
847224690.gif

Pavelec: lazy ass goalie behind a hard-working squad

Reimer: hard-working goalie behind a lazy ass squad

This off-season story writes itself

Erdrick

edit: Holy shit Pavelec couldn't give a fuck lollllll
847224690.gif

I missed most of the game last night but what the hell, that was awful. The "LOL Pavelec!" posts here last night were well-justified.

Pavelec: lazy ass goalie behind a hard-working squad

Reimer: hard-working goalie behind a lazy ass squad

This off-season story writes itself

No way in hell would I ever want Reimer on the Jets. He's not an improvement in my eyes.

After seeing that kinda shit I would be shocked if Pavelec isn't bought out this off season.

I could see this happening. It sucks on one hand because I like Pavelec and his overall attitude, but I just wish he was *better*. It's a classic case of once a contract is signed, the player seems to play much worse prior to the signing.

See also Zach Bogosian for an example this year. Especially the first half of the season... He was coughing up pucks so much to the opposition that I wanted to give him some medicine for it. At least he went from being a liability to just nearly invisible. Lesser of two evils and whatnot. I'm not ready to give up on him at all though. Just disappointed at his current play versus what I know he can play.

On the plus side, Mark Stuart improved all year and was the opposite. Once he signed his contract a month ago, he was even better, laying out opposition and continuing to be a great PK piece for us.

I'm eager to see what happens at the draft this year.

As did Shaw. Should have been something for crashing Elliott repeatedly anyway.

God Damnit why is Coco on the 2nd pairing.

I know. I figured I would just throw his name out there and that would be like a batsignal for 19 & 21 to show up.

I'm going to make a didmikemilburysaysomethingstupidtoday.com and just leave it to yes all of the time.

I know. I figured I would just throw his name out there and that would be like a batsignal for 19 & 21 to show up.

I'm going to make a didmikemilburysaysomethingstupidtoday.com and just leave it to yes all of the time.

I have the game on but am playing FTL so not watching really. But I'm always down to say it, fuck Backes.

Kind of ironic that NBC is praising these refs so highly when I can't remember the last time play was 5 on 5.

Teej had that if he keeps it down. That's two decent breakaway chances we've flubbed.

Top Bottom