• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

I'm watching this David Booth interview on HNIC right now and he's like Rocco Grimaldi with longer hair.

I've heard he was bad before but now I really believe it. Wow.

I know a lot of you guys were making fun of the Wild when they traded for Bryzgalov, but he's been really good for us so far.

5-0-3, 2 SO, .920 SV%, 1.87 GAA

That's solid starter numbers. I am extremely happy with what he has brought us so far. very nice.

What are you going to do when your team's defense puts him to sleep in the crease in the middle of a game?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Gave up the eventual GWG with 1:30 left, slammed his stick on the crossbar.

There was a potential penalty not called on Edler just before that, may have got him heated.
It was a pretty blatant miss from the ref, I can see why he was pissed.

trifelife

It was a pretty blatant miss from the ref, I can see why he was pissed.

Maybe. Live, it looked like it could have been incidental contact.

Depends if Eddie was skating backwards, I suppose.

A player is allowed the ice he is standing on (body position) and is not required to move in order to let an opponent proceed. A player may “block” the path of an opponent provided he is in front of his opponent and moving in the same direction.

Ref had a terrible day

BkgXpr5CYAAFJkN.jpg:large

19 & 21 was none too pleased either:

OZN0G4G.jpg

Figured it was about time for Clydefrog to roll around again with the playoffs coming up.

Wonder when the rest of "Kings-GAF" will show up.

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
He's good under certain defensive systems (see Phoenix). He's not good when they leave him out to dry (any goalie playing for the Oil).

He was actually good - if a tad inconsistent - with the Oilers.
Was also by all accounts a professional and well-liked in the dressing room.

steve simmons ✔ @simmonssteve
The analytics idiots are out in full force tonight. They take glee in every Leaf loss. Hey guys, there is no stat to indicate lack of pride.

BAHAHAHA

Fuck off Simmons.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Random stat of the day, after yesterday, the Sens are one of four teams in the league with five 20+ goal scorers (the other three being the Avs, Flyers and Blues).

The back end(defense and goaltending) really is the problem with this team this season, which makes me even more perplexed why Bryan Murray thinks those two things are fine. We're 10th in goals for, but 2nd last in goals against which is just horrendous.

kingslunk

Must win game for the stars today. If the cards land right we could clinch Wednesday night. Lets go hockey gods make it happen!

Random stat of the day, after yesterday, the Sens are one of four teams in the league with five 20+ goal scorers (the other three being the Avs, Flyers and Blues).

The back end(defense and goaltending) really is the problem with this team this season, which makes me even more perplexed why Bryan Murray thinks those two things are fine. We're 10th in goals for, but 2nd last in goals against which is just horrendous.

We have one of the youngest defense corps in the league. They thought they'd take a step forward but they took a step back. Hard to say if it's growing pains or some are overrated.

Would have been better if Lehner started more games too.

kingslunk

Really gonna have to dig deep, Florida won a game in the last two weeks.

Luongo in at goalie today? Stars have a real bad habit of letting goalies have the game of their season against us. Look at the games where Stars played the Avs and Varly has like 44/45 shots saved.

I don't trust the stars on a back to back either.

Luongo in at goalie today? Stars have a real bad habit of letting goalies have the game of their season against us. Look at the games where Stars played the Avs and Varly has like 44/45 shots saved.

I don't trust the stars on a back to back either.

Luongo was concussed for awhile there if I recall. Doubt he's 100%. I'd be more worried about Thomas if he's in.

Solo

Habs train keeps on a rollin'! Hottest team in the NHL right now. Patches is gonna hit 40! dat goal last night.

Cake Boss

Banned
lool so last night I was with the boys, one of them started calling Marc Methot Gucci every time he touched the puck, we asked him why, he goes on telling us a story about his girlfriend's best friend had Marc Methot buy her a Gucci bag a couple of months ago, in exchange she licked his ass and gave him a rim job, it turns out this girl I went to high school (Hillcrest) with lool, he showed us pics of her and Methot and thats about it.

So Methot's name is now Gucci.

Top Bottom