• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

zroid

Banned
Luo's finally tweeting again!

EEnM55c.png

There are literally postings on Craigslists with dudes posting their dicks and wanting someone to blow them for free Oilers tickets to tonights game.

Why would anyone blow an overweight fat white guy to watch their home team do exactly the same on the ice?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
There are literally postings on Craigslists with dudes posting their dicks and wanting someone to blow them for free Oilers tickets to tonights game.

Why would anyone blow an overweight fat white guy to watch their home team do exactly the same on the ice?
How and why do you know this....?

I singlehandedly surpassed the Leafs in bad puck luck today.

I was playing a pickup and played D instead of goalie for once. I block a shot and pass it up to the left wing and get a 2-on-1 with him. He passes it across and I one-time it off the right post. It bounces back to my stick and I tried a wrister to the left post, which it hits and bounces into the left corner. I cycle back to the right point and get a pass, move into the slot and let go of a slapshot that gets through a screen and... Hits the fucking crossbar.

That was enough for the day.

This is pretty frustrating to watch, Avs are giving the Penguins so much space.

Edit: Every time I launch Titanfall after booting my Xbox, the initial launch always crashes.

Giggzy

Are we starting to see the classic Boudreau team in action?

Great regular season teams and choking when it matters? We're going to turn into the sharks!

Top Bottom