• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Every game that has Join in Progress should have an option to avoid doing so. Why in the hell would I want to join a game that's already lost? It'd be better for the people in the game to get it over with as quickly as possible anyway.

Are we starting to see the classic Boudreau team in action?

Great regular season teams and choking when it matters? We're going to turn into the sharks!

The Blues and Ducks are both starting their runs early this year before the playoffs even start.

Waiting for the Sharks to falter now.

you all can't do this. I don't want to see the fucking Queens in the WCF please

Giggzy

The Blues and Ducks are both starting their runs early this year before the playoffs even start.

Waiting for the Sharks to falter now.

you all can't do this. I don't want to see the fucking Queens in the WCF please

Nobody wants to see that. Bah... Doesn't help that I'm surrounded by LA fans at work and I'm the lone Ducks fan. I work in the OC too, shouldn't be like that! These dudes are pure bandwagoners

I just realized Schultz is Anderson to you guys.

I feel a little closer to you now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVYup3Qwh8Q

Are we starting to see the classic Boudreau team in action?

Great regular season teams and choking when it matters? We're going to turn into the sharks!

We're heading for a first round exit at this point. Boudreaus gotta get next level already. Otherwise the choke reputation will be ours next.

Nobody wants to see that. Bah... Doesn't help that I'm surrounded by LA fans at work and I'm the lone Ducks fan. I work in the OC too, shouldn't be like that! These dudes are pure bandwagoners

Who the fuck does that? What a pack of twats.

You live in the OC, you rep the D.

Hope the wild get swept

funny.gif

Heretic

John "All-American" Gibson should start tomorrow. Hiller has sucked since Fasth got traded. Got comfy between the pipes.

Andersen plays tomorrow.

Hiller plays playoffs and gets yanked as soon as he fumbles the ball.

Boudreau has said he feels comfortable starting either goalie in the Yoffs*.

*Guys, please don't let this amazing trend die.

Heretic

Andersen plays tomorrow.

Hiller plays playoffs and gets yanked as soon as he fumbles the ball.

Boudreau has said he feels comfortable starting either goalie in the Yoffs*.

*Guys, please don't let this amazing trend die.
Andersen didn't make the trip. And I've been using 'Yoffs!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I thought the first CA was a giant pile of shit, so I'm glad to hear the new one is getting such great reviews. It looks much better from the previews.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
I thought the first CA was a giant pile of shit, so I'm glad to hear the new one is getting such great reviews. It looks much better from the previews.

First one did some things well and a lot of things wrong, but I enjoyed it. Second one is so fucking good. Please give this movie your money.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Played some Hitman today Dastardly, good shit. Makes me want a true stealth game like Chaos Theory remade now.

Top Bottom