• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Quick

Banned
Hard to avoid the Olympics, considering it overshadowed the first half of the season. It was always a matter of which players are playing well enough to be on their team's roster. Though, this is primarily US and Canadian players.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Tampa is pretty good defensively. In 6 more games played, Bishop has faced one more shot than Price, and they have the exact same amount of saves.

Acid08

Banned
Using wins as a goalie stat is stupid and he has a .02 better save % with one of if not the best team in the west. How many people would swap Price for Varlamov? Even Cooper said he's the premier goalie in the league, along with guys like Babcock, McGuire, Friedman. It's not just a numbers game, Price has kept the Habs in more games than he hasn't. He is this team. Likewise with Bishop in Tampa.

I'll leave it at that, like I said we're not going to agree on it, and it's going to Rask regardless.
Being a highly praised goalie doesn't mean he should automatically be up for awards. But having the better save percentage when having faced 200+ more shots does.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Great pace to start, Crawfords already made 3 fantastic saves. Desharnais plays so much more confidently now with Vanek on his line, haven't seen him take it into the zone through 3 guys like that since Cole was here.

Samyy

Also, I didn't know this until just now but apparently HS can be streamed to a PS4 via the web browser using a free Plex membership. So that's fucking awesome.

I just got hockey streams so trying this now
The quality is great so far though. I'm going to get addicted to this I can tell... :(

I just got hockey streams so trying this now
The quality is great so far though. I'm going to get addicted to this I can tell... :(

I only briefly tried it earlier and it seemed to function but I didn't have it on all that long so it may be total garbage right now. DLNA support is supposedly headed to the PS4 though, so even if it does suck using the Plex method, there will be other ways in the future.

Red_Man

Beaulieu's mobility and ability to move the puck out of the zone quickly is so refreshing to watch. He should never have been sent down, how Murray and Bouillon play over him his beyond my comprehension.

Red_Man

A.Gally out for the rest of the night with a lower body injury. God damn it.

847794031.gif

Seems to be when it happened

I could've sworn you guys were shitting on Weaver when he was first signed :lol
He was signed before we found out Gorges was injured, and we already have too many veteran D. It seemed really redundant until the Gorges injury came to light, and now he's playing like one of our best guys.

Var

Best part of Hockeystreams, other than the hockey, is when you see they are randomly streaming other stuff you were going to end up ordering anyway. I think they have had every UFC since I signed up.

Top Bottom