• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Good veteran play by Bouillon to take a penalty with 4 minutes left in the game. Subban could learn something from him.

Real American Hero, John Gibson. Gonna bring that world juniors MVP stance with him and show us a W tonight.

Resting up Hiller or best chance to win? We all know it's the latter, but what's Boudreau playing at?

Call it, Dastardly.

ibaxj9iAGnUSuv.gif

A for Anaheim
A for Australia
A for...Real American

This Avengers scene is so versatile.

Glorious.

This GIF is gonna get some mileage over the next few weeks!

Beautiful pass by Sharp to Hossa! Nice stick and eyes by Hossa to get that in.

EDIT: Awful, awful shift after that goal. Crawford keeping them in it.

Solo

Patches is 40thbitten

Vanek is so fucking good. Havent seen hands like that in Montreal in a looooooong time. Goddamn.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Are you fucking kidding me Budaj LOL

Crawford stole that game, pretty entertaining for how low scoring it was.

Reading these posts from Habs-GAF is funny because of how many Hawks fans have been shitting on Crow lately and saying that they don't trust him in the playoffs.

Red_Man

Beaulieu > Tinordi and >>>>>> Bouillon & Murray

Can't wait for them to send him down now.

Solo

Can't believe that was the Habs' first game without a PP since 2010. Wow.

Anyways, 2 games left. Hopeful milestones:

- 40 g for Patches (1 away)
- 70 pts for Vanek (2 away)
- 100 pts for the first time in 6 years (2 away)

Reading these posts from Habs-GAF is funny because of how many Hawks fans have been shitting on Crow lately and saying that they don't trust him in the playoffs.
It's like goalies can go hot and cold, and you can't judge from one game

I'm not a Crawdad doubter but these aren't the playoffs. Remember the Coyotes series?

Red_Man

I'm not a Crawdad doubter but these aren't the playoffs. Remember the Coyotes series?
Crawford always played well against us. I remember his first game in Montreal as a rookie and he made like 40 saves and was ridiculous.

I trust Crow after last year and his stats have been fine this year. I can't think of many games he cost us this year.

Top Bottom