• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
A.Gally left on crutches...

1444.gif

Acid08

Banned
Roommate surprised me with a blunt full of that yurple and now its got me sweatin about this game. Goddamn we need to win.

Ah shit and Cum Fowler is in. JUS GR8.

I trust Crow after last year and his stats have been fine this year. I can't think of many games he cost us this year.

So do I, but I don't see how the Habs fans lamenting how good Crawford was this game, and certain Hawks fans being skeptical about his playoff performances are related, at all

Red_Man

3 years eh? That's no fun. How about 12?

And are you really willing to bet that Tampa will take us out in 4?
He's doing a really poor effort of trolling, don't waste your time. Let him focus on convincing people he's not Forza, and drawing up roster lines for next season.

Red_Man

Remember after every loss when Crazed threatens to leave? Good times.
Remember after every time they don't score the first goal Crazed stops watching to go do something else and then bitches about it? Good times.

What if the Red Wings bandwagon just never became obvious because of their playoff streak and they've been a 100% bandwagon the whole time with zero diehards?

History will be made.

Remember after every loss when Crazed threatens to leave? Good times.

Remember after every time they don't score the first goal Crazed stops watching to go do something else and then bitches about it? Good times.

I remember both those times, great fun was had by all

They were the best of times...22 years of making the playoffs and the slight possibility that they miss and they give up. :lol

What can I say, I hate the though of losing, at anything...

What if the Red Wings bandwagon just never became obvious because of their playoff streak and they've been a 100% bandwagon the whole time with zero diehards?

History will be made.

The Red Wings playoff streak is the one thread keeping the city of Detroit from descending into the pits of hell.

Top Bottom