• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Acid08

Banned
Oh perfect, it's the fucking Red Wings delaying the start of the game too. Hurry up and grab your loser point and get the fuuuuuuck out.

Our token "only posts during the playoffs" Wings fans now have representation. We still require Pens and Bolts bandwagoners to show up.

Hey remember that time we had Coyotes bandwagoners? Good times.

didn't know you couldn't like a team without being accused of being on a bandwagon
wtzgU.gif

and I didn't have an account before the playoffs

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That was the stupidest goal I've seen in a shootout, haha. Can't believe that went in. Oh well, at least the Wings are in. Come at me Bruins or Pens!

This is one loss that I ain't even mad about, the goal was playoffs and they got that thanks to the kids. And to think Cleary would be out there in their place if he wasn't injured....

didn't know you couldn't like a team without being accused of being on a bandwagon
wtzgU.gif

and I didn't have an account before the playoffs

You skipped from Junior to Member before the playoffs even started? That's some time warp shit right there.

Guess you were just to busy to post here during the other 8 months this year.

Welcome!

You skipped from Junior to Member before the playoffs even started? That's some time warp shit right there.

Guess you were just to busy to post here during the other 8 months this year.

Welcome!

:lol

i didnt notice i typed that

but no i dont post in here much because of the fact that people attack you for liking a team

Wait, this game is on NBC? That's... Weird.

:lol

i didnt notice i typed that

but no i dont post in here much because of the fact that people attack you for liking a team

Welcome to sports, son.

But seriously, if you knew a few of us you'd know we hate the Wings and like the Wings posters in here.

IE: Ducks got eliminated by the Wings last year. But Ducks-age (or Heretic and I at least) love Crazed.

I started posting here around this time last year. Of course the Avs were just fighting for that top-3 pick at that point so everyone ignored me.

Acid08

Banned
Wait, this game is on NBC? That's... Weird.

Welcome to sports, son.

But seriously, if you knew a few of us you'd know we hate the Wings and like the Wings posters in here.

IE: Ducks got eliminated by the Wings last year. But Ducks-age (or Heretic and I at least) love Crazed.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT RIVALRY

Sharks are getting hemmed in hard right now. Just need to weather the storm for noww.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
What happened to that dude? He was like our version of Smash.
Hurt himself doing this in his room after Parros threw his glove at Gudas

HRYPvYY.gif

In all seriousness, what makes you think your team will do better in the playoffs than last year?
If you really think that Montreal is going to get bounced in 5 then you know nothing about hockey, and obviously haven't watched more then 10 mins of a game outside of your Leafs collapse.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
In all seriousness, what makes you think your team will do better in the playoffs than last year?

Their first line is one of the hottest in the league right now, Price is actually playing well heading into the playoffs, depth scoring, actual depth on defence.

My biggest worry is Therrien getting outcoached, and Bishop standing on his head.

Top Bottom