• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Another example is I love Acid and right now I want nothing more than the Sharks to collapse.

I love Quick and I just paid out on the Leafs (albeit the negative intent was for Forza).

Sports, Thursday War. Sports.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if a whole front office suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced and shown the door

You can't not love Crazed

ntnDY.gif

Amazingly, not everyone hates me/has me blocked probably.... yet
Outside of stressing out about the Wings, I'm pretty tame.

Thanks again hfboards:

crvYHQD.gif

:lol

i didnt notice i typed that

but no i dont post in here much because of the fact that people attack you for liking a team

Well, your first mistake was being a Wings fan

Stoked that the Shorks/Ducks game is on TV, can't really watch but will glance over every ten minutes. And that's all I can ask for

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Congrats to the Jackets, fun team to watch. Hope they can make some noise in that first round.

Use the ignore list. Build up your plums until they become onions.
I'm so late to the party on using Gaf tools. I didn't use subscriptions until Smiley brought it up last year, and only started using the ignore feature a week ago. Both make Gaf so much better.

kingslunk

Hopefully Phoenix will lose tomorrow and we can clinch on Friday. I had a feeling we would lose tonight. Too many games without a break.

Let's go stars

iLLmAtlc

congrats to the Jackets! resilient team, they just kept bouncing back from deflating goals/defeats and never let those turn into slides

Curious, how did you feel about Nash being traded?

It was tough at first when Nash cameout saying he would like to be traded. He was basically our entire franchise, the face of it for so long, only thing positive we had going for us, felt betrayed. So first few months I was upset with it, but then it was probably for the best. Nash played his time here and was great to the fans and community and no longer hold it against him, the front office was shit at that point.

If Jackets GAF don't adopt this as their GIF I'm putting them all on ignore (all of them)

They show this at nearly every game on the video board.

Acid08

Banned
It was tough at first when Nash cameout saying he would like to be traded. He was basically our entire franchise, the face of it for so long, only thing positive we had going for us, felt betrayed. So first few months I was upset with it, but then it was probably for the best. Nash played his time here and was great to the fans and community and no longer hold it against him, the front office was shit at that point.

They show this at nearly every game on the video board.
That's good to hear, it seems to have worked out for you guys too. His first game back in Columbus this year was crazy :lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Fuck the Wings. I see the bandwagon is pulling in too.

Edit: you think this is bad, Thursday, you should see how Quick treats Jets fans.

Who is bandwagoning? I've been here since '08, Wingfan, scissorfight, and Crazed have been here a long time, too.

Perry wants no part of those shenanigans, just wants to rest during intermission

How did the goal go in? Seems like 5-hole but I couldn't tell from the replays.

Good game so far

Top Bottom