• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Emery, nice save

nice seeing the Flyers whoop the Pens this season,

I rather have Flyers face the Bruins or Penguins but now will have to contend with the boring sleep snore inducing Rangers

tch

That was unfortunate. Good game it would be a hell of a series if we see you second round

Edit: wow It never fails to amaze me how vitriolic flyers fans are even after a win...

tch

Let's be real. Neither of us are going to the second round.

If we play the jackets we have a shot lol. Beat them 5-0 this season. But yeah we aren't at top form to say the least..

You guys looked good good tonight hopefully Mason is good to go

Curufinwe

Let's be real. Neither of us are going to the second round.

Pit have crushed CBJ this year haven't they? I give them a 70% chance of advancing.

And I think we have a 30% chance of beating NY. NBC said they dominate us but both teams won their home games this season.

Curufinwe

That was unfortunate. Good game it would be a hell of a series if we see you second round

Edit: wow It never fails to amaze me how vitriolic flyers fans are even after a win...

Nothing against you or any other Pens fans here, but the team keep trying to injure our best players and today they succeeded.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
848201356.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Flyers at Rangers Game 1 will almost certainly be on Thursday.

Ranger lines tonight:

Pouliot-Brassard-Zuccarello
Carcillo-Stepan-Nash
Hagelin-Richards-Fast
Boyle-D.Moore-Dorsett

Staal-Stralman
J.Moore-Klein
Falk-Diaz

Talbot

Curufinwe

Bylsma playing the stroke card already. I'm pretty sure Hartnell pulling Letang's helmet off is not going to hurt him. If he wants special protection for his guys he should tell his goons not to run goalies.

Shelly Anderson ‏@pgshelly
Bylsma on Letang-Hartnell shoving match: "A guy picking on a guy who had a stroke." #Penguins

ZeroGravity

It's still so weird to see.

How short of a leash do you think you guys will give Lineback by the way? Especially with the backup you guys have.
He'll have a long leash. They definitely don't want to throw Gudlevskis into a playoff game unless they have to. He's just not ready yet.

...didn't he get pushed into Mason?

He'll have a long leash. They definitely don't want to throw Gudlevskis into a playoff game unless they have to. He's just not ready yet.

Really? Huh. I figured after how he's played under pressure in the Olympics, how Lineback has looked on the road, etc, he'd have a short leash.

Top Bottom