• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

Acid08

Banned
Always love Dominic Moore for his awesome 2010 playoffs.

His wife was gorgeous.
Yeah, Moore is a great guy. It was really sad when he had to leave the Sharks to be with his wife. Unfortunately she was gone pretty soon after that. Burns donated 10k to Moore's charity this year, great gesture from him. All the guys thought Dominic was great.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Oh look, that dumb fuck Carcillo taking a run at Gally. Good job gooning it up New York.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Ghost.

848208874.gif

Red_Man

Huh? They ran into each other. That Dorsett hit in the first had way more intent to it.
Took a look, saw him coming and jumped into him. It wasn't a run after seeing the replay, but he intentionally jumps into him instead of trying to avoid him. I don't know why New York has a guy like him, they're not that kind of team.

Acid08

Banned
Hockeystreams bugging out for anyone else right now? The mobile site is super slow and it isn't showing any feeds for the Habs/Rangers game.

zroid

Banned
Been listening till now on the radio...

Two things:

1) SENS WINNING! WOOOOO

2) Granberg broke up a 4 on 1?!?! :O :O :O

Red_Man

848211225.gif

Not dirty at all. Right. Jumps at him with his elbow, guy shouldn't be playing in the NHL.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/848211225.gif?1397349025[IMG]

Not dirty at all. Right. Jumps at him with his elbow, guy shouldn't be playing in the NHL.[/QUOTE]

This is slowed down and you can't see Carcillo turning, he didn't have much time to react after turning away from the play imo.

Red_Man

This is slowed down and you can't see Carcillo turning, he didn't have much time to react after turning away from the play imo.
He turned his head and got a good look at him than jumps at him. If it was a guy like Brassard or Zucarello I would give them the benefit of the doubt, but Carcillo isn't known for making good decisions.

Red_Man

I love how aggressive Price is this year, probably the biggest change in his game. He never challenged shooters like he does now.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
He turned his head and got a good look at him than jumps at him. If it was a guy like Brassard or Zucarello I would give them the benefit of the doubt, but Carcillo isn't known for making good decisions.

Carcillo hasn't really done much of anything goon-ish at all since coming to the Rangers. AV seems to have tamed him pretty well. I don't really see any kind of malicious intent on that play and that's probably the closest Carcillo has come to "gooning it up" since he's been here.

If anything I'd say it would be much more likely to be malicious if it WAS Zuccarello. Zucc is always trying to stir shit up (and seems to always get away with it).

Red_Man

Dangerous play by Carcillo but you can't kick him out of the league for that.
Not saying kick him out of the league for it, just tired of guys who can barely play hockey like him running around taking shots like that. I put Parros in that class as well, no place in the NHL anymore.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Tampa will destroy the Habs. The very thing that always happened against Tampa is this year is a complete lack of sustained offense because the team was always on the defensive, and this is exactly what they have been unable to put an end to.

Another match where the team barely shoots at all, and loads of penalties.

Top Bottom