• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

MRAZEK SHUTOUT!!!!!

I can't wait until he is competing for the starting position, looked really confident out there today.

Good way to end the season, now let's get ready to go bear hunting!!!

We should just play Mrazek in the Playoffs. Both his wins this season are shutouts.

And the games he lost the team in front of him sucked something fierce.

Anaheim Ducks ‏@AnaheimDucks 16s

With Detroit's win today, the #NHLDucks will open the playoffs Wednesday night @HondaCenter against the @DallasStars at 7 p.m. PT.

Socreges

Banned
The rules of the game were changed in response to it. Are you happy now?
No need to be defensive (lol..). You were just wrong. It happens.

(And yes, the two-line pass offside rule was lifted, neutering the neutral zone trap)

Lemaire adapted, though. The Wild were pretty good after the lockout. No playoff success, though.

Hunter S.

The Blues radio guy was so upsett.
He was basically saying that he hated how the blues, Hawks, Sharks and Kings could all easily go out in the first round. Kind of sounded like raising the white flag.

The trap isn't illegal, maybe the clutching and grabbing that went with it before but it's not illegal to use the trap

It's not like illegal formations in football

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Every time the pucks is on net, I assume Holtby is going to let it in.

Rat Face and Ott don't even move up with all the injures. This pleases me.
Hey there, Marchand owns the title of rat face alright. At least Lapierre can be funny.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Marchand punching Sedin in the face over and over again is better than anything Lapierre could ever do.
Maxim-Lapierre-Taunts-Patrice-Bergeron-With-A-Finger-To-The-Mouth.jpg

Yeah, this first round isn't going to be easy wih so many injuries. Not that it would be easy anyway, the west is crazy. Wild have been good as of late too.

Top Bottom