• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2014 |OT| Waiting for the playoff thread...

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
ESO looked pretty bad and I love The Elder Scrolls. I just have no interest in MMO's maybe this game could have changed that if there was no paywall, but the game looks to be lacking the soul that the main series has anyway. I'm desperate for an actual RPG on the next gen consoles, seems like Dragon Age III is the closest.

Also, let's go Red W--No, I just can't say it.

Dragon Age 3 is probably one of my most anticipated games this year.

Depends if you're the sort that enjoys story. I'm loving the lore behind each quest and sit through each quest dialogue like it's an actual story.

If you're just a mad clicker, like in WoW, then it's not for you.

Also the combat is fantastic. Keeps you on your toes.

ESO beta and nowadays are also radically different. Wanna know why you've heard very little about ESO since it launched? Because it's actually good and nobody wants to admit it.

Never have even played a second of WoW. :lol

I'm considering doing FFXIV for the PS4 once I get some things paid back and squared away. The beta was fantastically fun.

First game of the FF series I've ever played and I know it isn't a "real" FF game per se, but I'll be damned if it isn't catchy.

Plus I've been showing smelly around in PSO2. Only have so much time on my hands for MMOs.

Hunter S.

I sure hope so.

Yeah that was quite a run under Lemaire. Good thing they don't play that way anymore.

Yeah, the trap used most primarily so well by the Wild, Stars, and Devils is an illegal style now. You guys still struggle to score and play a defense first style, still to this day though.

Top Bottom