• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
I'd love to see the Bruins lose in a shoot-out. Just once more for old times' sake. Sadly I don't even think we'll get that. :(

Sanjuro

So long, Claude!

iopkprvRT4upa.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Update:

Montreal vs. Ottawa/Detroit
Tampa Bay vs. Ottawa/Detroit
Rangers vs. Pittsburgh
Washington vs. Islanders (home ice TBD)

St. Louis vs. Winnipeg/Minnesota
Nashville vs. Chicago
Anaheim vs. Winnipeg/Minnesota
Vancouver vs. Calgary

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
A well-earned playoff berth for the Penguins.

vatstep

I'd say that about Ottawa. Even Pens fans hate their shit right now.
I know, I was being sarcastic! The Pens definitely deserved to get in more than the B's though; they were good for at least part of the season.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
i think the matchup will be the same either with 1 or 2 points?

Yeah. I guess it would be worse if they lose seconds into OT.

The point is they can't just lose in regulation to spare us, they'll drag out this loss as long as possible.

So Toronto, that winning goal in regulation, do you mind actually going through with it? I know that requires to actually win but it shouldn't be too much trouble for you, right?.

calder

Have to say, I've been very pleased with how all the playoff races have sorted out and even most of the match ups.

It's a real weird feeling tbh.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Update:

Montreal vs. Ottawa
Tampa Bay vs. Detroit
Rangers vs. Pittsburgh
Washington vs. Islanders (home ice TBD)

St. Louis vs. Winnipeg/Minnesota
Nashville vs. Chicago
Anaheim vs. Winnipeg/Minnesota
Vancouver vs. Calgary