• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Just got home and checked twitter.

More than a handful of people complaining about the Rangers getting away with a lot of penalties and refs not calling it. Mainly, hits after the play, dropping people away from the play, and so on.

Truth?
I've seen one or two that could have been called. Nothing really out of the ordinary, though.

Wild could have been called for a couple, too. Particularly one where Lundqvist got dumped behind the net. Pretty much typical stuff.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Not getting it done on a 5-on-2.5 is going to come back to bite us.

Still will start the third with over a minute of power play time, at least.

I've seen one or two that could have been called. Nothing really out of the ordinary, though.

Wild could have been called for a couple, too. Particularly one where Lundqvist got dumped behind the net. Pretty much typical stuff.

Yeah that's what it sounded like, blown up to be more than it is when they're losing. Makes sense. Have to finish some homework so hopefully I can catch the 3rd.

Sounds like wild fans to me.

:lol

Sanjuro

I wonder if that'll be true next year when Seguin wins the Art Ross and Boston misses the playoffs (again?)

That's irrelevant.

I wonder if that would be true next year when Seguin misses the playoffs (again?) and Boston is competing for a spot.

zroid

Banned
That's irrelevant.

I wonder if that would be true next year when Seguin misses the playoffs (again?) and Boston is competing for a spot.

It may well be, technically. But will Boston fans still be happy? I bet they will hate the trade suddenly.

Sanjuro

It may well be, technically. But will Boston fans still be happy? I bet they will hate the trade suddenly.

Only idiots would hate that trade.

Seguin was fucking awful here. Glad he is playing well in Dallas, but bring him back here and he is a struggle to make the roster.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
What did I say a few days ago? Mrazek plays an amazing game then follows it up with a complete stinker. Every.. fucking... time. Well Boston gonna tie the Wings in pts now and probably pass us soon enough. Wings are gonna fall to 9th most likely the way they're playing. Ottawa has been playing too well to not pass us.

Top Bottom