• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I should say that I did most of those prospects trades in the off-season, when their value is only 3 stars opposed to 4 or 5 stars once the hockey season starts and they start racking up points so it is a lot easier to trade for them then.

I traded for Buffalo's first eaerly during the season, picked Connor McDavid and the Leafs were really nice and offered me their first round pick for McDavid, a 2nd round pick and another prospect

... oh Leafs...

Yawnier

Banned
I traded for Buffalo's first eaerly during the season, picked Connor McDavid and the Leafs were really nice and offered me their first round pick for McDavid, a 2nd round pick and another prospect

... oh Leafs...

I didn't trade for Buffalo's first early on, but I see it is something almost everybody seems to do (well, yeah...)

Will try to do for the next game I start sometime.

zroid

Banned
so I saw some of the numbers earlier, it looks like Erixon hasn't really been performing too well despite piss easy assignments. not a great sign. Brennan on the other hand has been playing very well (also with piss easy assignments).

i think they might give Erixon a 1 year deal and tell him to work hard in the summer, and earn a job in training camp. Brennan would be a decent player to have on the roster next year.

Top Bottom