• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

anigif_enhanced-5284-1427679713-17.gif

KEEP CALM AND TANK ON

lmfao we're getting outshot hard by...the Sabres

SMTxFE was not what I expected at all. I was like "...Persona? But not quite...why is there so much otaku pandering..." It looks like it still has some SMTish themes, and I'd probably still buy it, but I'd make sure I'd play that Off-TV only.

zroid

Banned
Some stats and comparables for Marner and Strome with and without their key teammates in the lineup.

Code:
Season     Name            PPG

2014-15    Mitch Marner    2.00
2014-15    Dylan Strome    1.90

2014-15
[b]no Domi[/b]    Mitch Marner    2.77
(12 gms)

2014-15
[b]no McD[/b]     Dylan Strome    1.66
(21 gms)

2006-07    Patrick Kane    2.50
2007-08    Steve Stamkos   1.72
2008-09    John Tavares    1.86
2009-10    Tyler Seguin    1.68
2014-15    Connor McDavid  2.55

Marner without Domi is a small sample size... but wow

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Some stats and comparables for Marner and Strome with and without their key teammates in the lineup.

Code:
Season     Name            PPG

2014-15    Mitch Marner    2.00
2014-15    Dylan Strome    1.90

2014-15
[b]no Domi[/b]    Mitch Marner    2.77
(12 gms)

2014-15
[b]no McD[/b]     Dylan Strome    1.66
(21 gms)

2006-07    Patrick Kane    2.50
2007-08    Steve Stamkos   1.72
2008-09    John Tavares    1.86
2009-10    Tyler Seguin    1.68

Marner without Domi is a small sample size... but wow

The Magician!

Happy 3rd consecutive Pacific Division title night tonight.

Oh wait... It's not baseball.

HRTC, remember when we won our first pacific division title under Boudreau and we went hog wild?

Montresor

Who's #36 on Buffalo? Fuck that guy. Phaneuf is digging away at the puck WITH THREE SECONDS LEFT. Phaneuf has to do this, even if the puck is under your teammate, player with jersey #36.

Montresor

Man I don't care if Leafs don't get McDavid. Leafs are guaranteed one of McDavid, Eichel, Strome, Hanifin, or Marner. We are going to get a stud regardless. McDavid is just one player. It's going to take 5 years of drafting multiple players at every position before we make the playoffs again, even with McDavid.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Man I don't care if Leafs don't get McDavid. Leafs are guaranteed one of McDavid, Eichel, Strome, Hanifin, or Marner. We are going to get a stud regardless. McDavid is just one player. It's going to take 5 years of drafting multiple players at every position before we make the playoffs again.

If we pass Carolina, we aren't guaranteed a stud

BEAUCH

Hey losers, do you mind? Winners are scoring goals over here.

Just kidding.

I know this is the last chance you guys get before you're Offseason thread bound. Afternoon Yak it up.

Montresor

Leafs need the equivalent of one Hanifin, two Stromes, one Marner, and whatever the junior version of Carey Price is before we even sniff the playoffs. It's going to be a LONG fucking haul so I do not give a shit if we don't get McDavid.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Man I don't care if Leafs don't get McDavid. Leafs are guaranteed one of McDavid, Eichel, Strome, Hanifin, or Marner. We are going to get a stud regardless. McDavid is just one player. It's going to take 5 years of drafting multiple players at every position before we make the playoffs again, even with McDavid.

So young, so much to learn.

That's why you're one of the future building blocks of Leafs-GAF.

Top Bottom