• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Marvie_3

Banned
so I saw some of the numbers earlier, it looks like Erixon hasn't really been performing too well despite piss easy assignments. not a great sign. Brennan on the other hand has been playing very well (also with piss easy assignments).

i think they might give Erixon a 1 year deal and tell him to work hard in the summer, and earn a job in training camp. Brennan would be a decent player to have on the roster next year.
Told you he sucked. ;)

Goon was horriawful.
This.

This amiibo shit is getting out of control.
ibwxLkshVsocLc.gif

eyeless

the top line is scoring again

all is lost

you know what the worst thing is, if they finish fifth last it allows for the hope that we'll still get a top five pick but really someone above the bottom five is gonna win the lottery and we'll get pushed to sixth, fuck hope

Syrinx

If the Canes fall below the Leafs, it would be the most Leafs thing ever if we then won the draft lottery. Therefore it is indisputable that if we finish below Toronto in the standings, we'll get Connor McDavid.

Prove me wrong.

zroid

Banned
Bernier is so bad right now.
yesterday was all reimer too

i'm starting to lean more towards trade Bernier... I think the Laffs could get decent return for him

(this isn't just based on a few games btw lol, I've been seeing some data recently that suggests Reimer might be better than most people think)

Yawnier

Banned
This team can still make the clearyoffs

I am okay with this drive for 10th. Russian defenceman Ivan Provorov is still on the table at #6 anyways, he might as well be the next best thing to a good old ontario kid with the fluent english he speaks.

This team can still make the clearyoffs

I am okay with this drive for 10th. Russian defenceman Ivan Provorov is still on the table at #6 anyways, he might as well be the next best thing to a good old ontario kid with the fluent english he speaks.

First a Swede then a Russian.

iPP6O7jmV2yvV.gif

Top Bottom