• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Calamari41

41 > 38
I want to read it myself but I have a paper to write. If anyone can give me a TL;DR I'd appreciate it.

I've been reading this whole time and I still haven't gotten to the point of the post.

Edit: OK this shit is creepy as hell. The poster is literally in love with another poster who got banned.

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
Eakin with the winning penalty shot.

Enroth finely gets a win as a starter, first Stars back up goalie to start to get a win since Tim Thomas in 2013.

Calamari41

41 > 38
o.0 that thread. Awkward.

A small taste:

It took a while for me to realize this, but after reading your past threads and posts I came to the conclusion that I was missing something vastly important in my own life. Well, saying I was missing it is wrong, I guess the best way to describe it would be is I never didn’t have it, but I believe I “locked” it up and “it” is kindness, cuteness and the moe of all life. A large “theme”/subject matter of your posts were about being nice, kind, cute and loving all that comes with it. I sit here drafting sentence after sentence as tears run down my face, what can I say to properly get my emotions across, how do I even say it? HolyBaikal, I want you to know that I appreciate you more than I have ever appreciated anyone in my life. So much so that I want you to know that I respect everything about you, I truly like your line/way of thinking (I’ve incorporated it into my thoughts), I love the way you speak on this forum, I love the stutters and dots (….) you use when you type, it’s unbelievably cute and I used to do something like that too; in the end though, I really…. …. …. l..-…l...-…like you and everything you are.

This is just a small snippet from near the beginning. Jesus.

A Gaffer that was banned changed their Life, and there's a Persona 3 LTTP Inside too.

Well That's what I got From it.. I didn't read it all. It felt like the User was Rambling

I've been reading this whole time and I still haven't gotten to the point of the post.

Edit: OK this shit is creepy as hell. The poster is literally in love with another poster who got banned.

I, erm... huh. I'm just skimming through it now and I don't know what to say about that.

Also who is HolyBaikal? The name sounds familiar.

Indrid Cold

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I read the op. I don't get the whole Waifu thing. Or persona/anime but eh whatever at least the guy learned something I guess? I'm just dreading the incoming pics of his holybaiki shrine...

Tabris

Speak of the devil, I'm going to Japan for 2 weeks. Need someone to be positive about the Canucks in my absence. Any Canuck fan volunteers? I know RC and Smiley are a lost cause.

My Friend was into Moe stuff once

I never saw him again

You mean this Moe stuff?

tumblr_n2ikgmbAgo1rgkbpso1_500.gif

Top Bottom