• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Calamari41

41 > 38
Classy broad.

Yesterday I told my friend that the Kings' playoff dreams will come down to the Sharks game and they will lose 4-3. Watch it happen.

It's the Sharks' big chance for redemption. For hope. To prove to the world that they're more than a joke about choking.

Kings 9
Sharks 0

She wasn't wearing a Dustin Brown jersey.
oZoHJB8.jpg

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
My god the Leafs are bad, but the Oil are still on another level of bad. So many odd man rushes and just wide open ice for the other team to score.

Still hoping Calgary makes it in and LA is out.

zroid

Banned
If we fall far enough I'd like Ivan Provorov. Althoughwe have more defensive prospects than at forward we obviously need a defender more.

Provorov is amazing for sure. Probably gone at 6-7 though. I think in this top 10 you've gotta take BPA. So much high-end skill available.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That'd be cool.

Also, go Sens, would love to see the Pens get knocked out too.
That would be hilarious if they did get knocked out. It just doesn't seem possible that the SNES and Bruins would get in and the Pens wouldn't.

I haven't caught any of their games lately though, so I don't know what is going on with their slide.

I thought they finally had enough wingers to complement their Crosby and Malkin.

Bad defense? Fleury gonna Fleury?

I wonder if there are going to be more changes and what changes if they do miss the playoffs.

All I know is the more decisions that this org makes with trades and personnel the more I imagine this behind the scenes
But Sakic & Roy are learning still and I recognize that. I just hope they can keep the big mistakes to a minimum in the future. Berra for a second should be enough motivation.

eyeless

imagine a very real possibility: pittsburgh falls out of the playoffs and their pick wins the lottery - which goes to edmonton, edmonton gets mcdavid and say hanifin (or strome or marner) in one draft

who needs that mcdavid, crosby and malkin trio when ya got perron tho

Razorskin

----- ------
That would be hilarious if they did get knocked out. It just doesn't seem possible that the SNES and Bruins would get in and the Pens wouldn't.

I haven't caught any of their games lately though, so I don't know what is going on with their slide.

I thought they finally had enough wingers to complement their Crosby and Malkin.

Bad defense? Fleury gonna Fleury?

I wonder if there are going to be more changes and what changes if they do miss the playoffs.
yf8ay8N.png

Calamari41

41 > 38
You can say anything you want but this is fear of them advancing.

All jokes aside, I've explained my position on this several times but I suppose I'll need to spell it out again. I do not want the Kings in the playoffs, yes. Desperately, even. But it's not because I'm uniquely concerned that the Kings will eliminate the Ducks. I've said before, and continue to believe, that the Ducks should be considered underdogs against any team they play this offseason. Not because I don't think that the Ducks are or aren't technically better than everybody else in the league, but because of Bruce Boudreau.

My "fear" of the Kings specifically being our first round opponents is based on the fact that I've already bought tickets to our first round home games, and hockey is legitimately not enjoyable to watch when Kings fans are part of the experience. Even this thread itself is a better place without the drive-by Kings lifelongs.

If we're talking pure on-the-ice matchups, I actually think that we would have a better chance of beating the Kings than we would almost any other team in the playoffs. All fake jinxes aside.

Now you can move onto the "You hate us cause you ain't us" phase.

Tabris

Calamari, what's wrong with Kings fans? Asides from that stupid Cartman thing?

Compare them to something I understand - Boston fans (they are the worst of the worst)

Top Bottom