• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

zroid

Banned
god dammit Reimer, if you're gonna play out of your mind and steal us a point, at least have the decency to finish the job and hurt Boston's playoff chances a bit

fuck's sake

image.php

No shit?

Well my avatar is from a video game, but otherwise yes it is probably stating the obvious.

Oh yeah both King and Flames are winning right now. Not good.

What I don't understand is she has red all over her face after that as if to say she hit it on something but when you watch that gif it's clear she does not. How can I believe that commercial?

Pikma

Banned
:lol yes one that is in no way affiliated with anime

i like xenoblade for the record but that shit is some anime ass anime

I'm not an anime fan at all which makes playing those "anime" games you talk about incredibly annoying no matter how good they are, and even though I can see where you're coming from, I never found any of said annoyances in Xenoblade. Not sure why though.

Then again, I also enjoyed FE Awakening which is shat on most of the time, included by you. :lol

The actual game part of Xenoblade is what makes me like it. Everything else I could stand to not deal with.

edit: Also same goes for Awakening but hoooooooooooly shit that was much harder to tolerate

Foggy

This movie was so fucking horrible and yet I love it.

The fight scene with the mascot is top notch.

Aside from the goalie shenanigans, the movie's actually a pretty damn serviceable Die Hard ripoff. Hell, Powers Boothe tells a little girl he's gonna put spiders in her mouth. That counts for a lot in my book!

It was also actually supposed to be a parody movie, but somewhere along the way people changed their mind but still kept the goofy shit in there.

ShaneB

Stupid fucker agrees to buy my ps4, never shows up or contacts me back, I contact him, says he isn't buying it. Thanks for nothing fuckhead!

:lol yes one that is in no way affiliated with anime

I like xenoblade for the record but that shit is some anime ass anime

I don't think I'd call Xenoblade "anime ass anime." I mean sure there are anime-like elements in Xenoblade, but compared to other games like the Atelier franchise or Neptunia, Xenoblade feels subdued in comparison. Then again, this is coming from someone who is a fan of the medium so I might be seeing things differently.

Colorado Avalanche, you have disappointed me tonight. Edmonton has been disappointing me for the past 9 years that I can't even care anymore.

Top Bottom