• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Quick

Banned
It's From Reddit. I wouldn't trust it.

But there was a GAF thread like 2-3 months ago where someone was verified by bish and said RDR2 is coming soon. I wish I could find the thread

IIRC there have been a few posters on here that have said that RDR2 is coming soon, over the last 2 - 3 years that is.

More of a matter of when it is releasing, rather than if it is eventually releasing (imo).

I'm in for an RDR game, but I'm skeptical on the characters. I'll still buy it, since I trust Rockstar's ability to write characters.

This is probably asking for too much, but an Red Dead Redemption remaster would be a great bundle with RDR2. And just for kicks, a Revolver remaster, even.

That's the worst. Buy her an Uber or something.
Unrelated but I need to vent a little

So she's been out on the east coast at an eating disorder center for her bulimia for about 3 weeks. Near the end of the program patients are transitioned into eating at restaurants to learn how to eat comfortably in a public environment. So anyway, she tells me that a few days ago her and some other patients were on their way back to the center from a restaurant and when they got into the cab the driver asked one of the girls with her "So how far along are you?"

Like I'm half expecting a thread in OT asking why nice considerate guys are always met with the cold shoulder. How the fuck can anyone be dumb enough to ask a stranger something like that? Gotta be a GAFer.

Pikma

Banned

So she's been out on the east coast at an eating disorder center for her bulimia for about 3 weeks. Near the end of the program patients are transitioned into eating at restaurants to learn how to eat comfortably in a public environment. So anyway, she tells me that a few days ago her and some other patients were on their way back to the center from a restaurant and when they got into the cab the driver asked one of the girls with her "So how far along are you?"

Like I'm half expecting a thread in OT asking why nice considerate guys are always met with the cold shoulder. How the fuck can anyone be dumb enough to ask a stranger something like that? Gotta be a GAFer.
"My cousin is hotter than you"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

Coming from a job where I have to deal with people and their problems all day, it never ceases to amaze me how stupid the average person is. I've just accepted it and nothing surprises me anymore.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Isn't Vancouver like crazy expensive?

Depends on where you want to live. Downtown, yes. Kits, yes. Burnaby? No. And public transit is generally speaking good, so it's not like it's an issue getting anywhere.

Seattle is getting there.

Seattle also doesn't have an NHL team.

not YET. sooooon. Hopefully. I'd totally get a season ticket. Bus&Game will be cheaper than a ticket here.

Pikma

Banned
Depends on where you want to live. Downtown, yes. Kits, yes. Burnaby? No. And public transit is generally speaking good, so it's not like it's an issue getting anywhere.

not YET. sooooon. Hopefully. I'd totally get a season ticket. Bus&Game will be cheaper than a ticket here.
Wait, how much does a ticket cost there?

Samyy

When I got my job the offer they gave had a choice of a position in Vancouver or Toronto but they paid 7k (WTF!) less in Vancouver so I was surprised to learn the costs of living are comparable to Toronto.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
BJs can feel free to lose out as long as they beat the Rangers tonight. I might just cry from the sheer absurdity of the season.
This late stretch is kind of a cruel "what could have been" for you guys. Hopefully everything comes together for you guys next season.

But for now, just please don't hurt any of our guys, thanks.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, Hank is in his normal blue mask tonight. Still has two more of his charity masks to wear this season, so I imagine you'll see them against Ottawa and Washington.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Wait, how much does a ticket cost there?

Cheapest tickets are like 90 bucks for the worst seats (and only if you're buying a single seat), normal upper-level for 2 people is around 150 each.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Wings can clinch tomorrow if they beat Carolina and the Sens lose in regulation to the Pens. I kind of want to see the Pens miss though...

When I got my job they offer they gave a choice of a position in Vancouver or Toronto but they paid 7k (WTF!) in less in Vancouver so I was surprised to learn the costs of living are comparable to Toronto.

Vancouver: same high cost of living as other big cities, without the salaries to match.

Pikma

Banned
Cheapest tickets are like 90 bucks for the worst seats (and only if you're buying a single seat), normal upper-level for 2 people is around 150 each.
WTF, I paid $110 for a front seat the other day here in Anaheim. And there were $30 seats too.

I kept hearing about how cheap it is here in Cali but never thought the difference was that big, Dallas is not that expensive either, at least it wasn't, I haven't been there in a long time ;_;

Foggy

This late stretch is kind of a cruel "what could have been" for you guys. Hopefully everything comes together for you guys next season.

But for now, just please don't hurt any of our guys, thanks.

Also, in case anyone was wondering, Hank is in his normal blue mask tonight. Still has two more of his charity masks to wear this season, so I imagine you'll see them against Ottawa and Washington.

Boll's scratched for tonight so that's one less goon to worry about. Can't guarantee anything if Nash messes with Bob's crease like last year :)

zroid

Banned
Oh boy, Erie and London square off in the second round...

it's the Draft-Offs!!!

4080.gif

zroid

Banned
I applaud you for watching all year with how bad it's been.

I wonder how much I'll be watching next year. I think it'll depend on how many of the kids are called up. If the team is half filled with plugs and shitty veterans on 1 year deals (kind of like how it's been since the trade deadline) then I don't really want to see that, lol.

Wait, you're a Canes fan?

We're all Canes fans today

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I wonder how much I'll be watching next year. I think it'll depend on how many of the kids are called up. If the team is half filled with plugs and shitty veterans on 1 year deals (kind of like how it's been since the trade deadline) then I don't really want to see that, lol.
When we drafted 3rd overall I watched every game, but that was just to see how much the younger guys were developing / playing. Becomes more of a scouting thing than any enjoyment :lol plus it feels good once the team starts playing good again.

Chris R

I'd love for Seattle to get a team. Alaska is "out of market" for every NHL team so we get no regional coverage. My cable company doesn't even offer NHL Network, so it's NBC or streaming for the only hockey action.

Top Bottom