• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

I'd love for Seattle to get a team. Alaska is "out of market" for every NHL team so we get no regional coverage. My cable company doesn't even offer NHL Network, so it's NBC or streaming for the only hockey action.

That's crazy Hawaii has Kings (fox sports west) games and no one could care less.

Shots 23-12 Carolina. Score 2-0 Buffalo.

Best part of that period was Rick Jeanneret going senile and miscalling Ristolainen as (Erik) Rasmussen every time he was on the ice.

Pikma

Banned
If the Rangers beat the Jackets today, I could very well see Columbus losing two in a row. That's what generally happens when a team drops a streak that high

Just sayin

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Crazy action both ways. Rangers have been playing with fire in their own zone for a while, though. Finally got burned.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'd love for Seattle to get a team. Alaska is "out of market" for every NHL team so we get no regional coverage. My cable company doesn't even offer NHL Network, so it's NBC or streaming for the only hockey action.

hockeystreams

lol @ Sabres vs Canes

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
is staffords contract done after this year or is he a ufa, either way jets need to resign him the wheeler, stafford and scheifele line is amazing, could eventually be top 5-10 lines in the nhl

is staffords contract done after this year or is he a ufa, either way jets need to resign him the wheeler, stafford and scheifele line is amazing, could eventually be top 5-10 lines in the nhl

Stafford is a UFA after this year. Here's hoping the Jets can resign him.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Stafford is a UFA after this year. Here's hoping the Jets can resign him.

I hope, incentive enouhg would be we are roughly a playoff bound team and I say more next year if not this year, the line with stafford and wheels has been amazing.

Foggy

It's too bad they took so long to wake up. They've been beastly to end the season.

It's been a pretty brutal year

NHL-Man-Games-Lost-Quality-April-4-2015.png

zroid

Banned
OK but -- let's not forget the real catalyst for the Blue Jackets taking off recently: the David Clarkson acquisition

Top Bottom