• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

all my friends dislike King, dudes been doing well lately though

This is the first game in months i've watched at home, it feels kinda nice relaxing with a laptop watching

-also as a Kings fan, man...I LOVE Vancouver's Jerseys

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
all my friends dislike King, dudes been doing well lately though

This is the first game in months i've watched at home, it feels kinda nice relaxing with a laptop watching

let me guess, you're a lifelong kings fan? :p

let me guess, you're a lifelong kings fan? :p

I grew up a Ducks fan, only started getting into the Kings when me and my brother joined the boyscouts and started going to the games, lucky bastard got to walk out on the ice for the anthem when we were kids

I still have my duck call lying somewhere around my parents house haha

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I grew up a Ducks fan, only started getting into the Kings when me and my brother joined the boyscouts and started going to the games, lucky bastard got to walk out on the ice for the anthem when we were kids

what the fuck

Serpico99

Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins!

We can be the league's knee to Dustin Brown. We are the lesser evil.

Canucks are good at comebacks like the Ducks are. rite guys?

Guys??

Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins! Kings and Bruins!

Everything about this is pus and puke.

Calamari41

41 > 38

Nobody would even watch that. Well, I wouldn't watch it at least.

Pikma

Banned
I grew up a Ducks fan
image.php

That does not make any sense

Couldn't have been much of a Ducks fan if going to a game at the Forum was enough to turn him.

He didn't want to get stabbed. Prudent thing to do.

Have I ever said I used to follow the Kings before the Ducks existed and Wayne Gretzky was in his prime?

I switched when they announced Anaheim was getting a team and you know, they're closer and I think it's cool to be able to recollect their entire history.

Pavel Trnka. Richard Park. Dave Karpa. The greats. We had Sean Pronger before Chris Pronger

Also my cousin gave me a Mighty Ducks cap as a kid

I love the way Jim Fox announces things, I can just imagine him ordering dinner at a restaurant

-Gonna have the steak,
-Side of potatoes
-Gonna have a good meal.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I love the way Jim Fox announces things, I can just imagine him ordering dinner at a restaurant

-Gonna have the steak,
-Side of potatoes
-Gonna have a good meal.

I absolutely can't stand the inflection he uses. Sounds like a caricature of a game show host or something.

He didn't want to get stabbed. Prudent thing to do.

Have I ever said I used to follow the Kings before the Ducks existed and Wayne Gretzky was in his prime?

I switched when they announced Anaheim was getting a team and you know, they're closer and I think it's cool to be able to recollect their entire history.

Pavel Trnka. Richard Park. Dave Karpa. The greats. We had Sean Pronger before Chris Pronger

Also my cousin gave me a Mighty Ducks cap as a kid

I dont get the whole LA fans are hostile thing, i've been to countless games and its seemed just as safe as anywhere else, usually bring at least one Ducks fan along with us too

That being said, if LA ever gets the Raiders back I will fear for the city burning down

I absolutely can't stand the inflection he uses. Sounds like a caricature of a game show host or something.

I like it because it sounds unintentionally goofy

Quick

Banned
Warning to Ducks-Age: I might be switching image hosting services soon, Rock The Pond might go offline. Better have it saved just in case.

:)

Top Bottom