• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Serpico99

648.gif

I love it! Feel the Hate. :p

Calamari41

41 > 38
I dont get the whole LA fans are hostile thing, i've been to countless games and its seemed just as safe as anywhere else, usually bring at least one Ducks fan along with us too

That being said, if LA ever gets the Raiders back I will fear for the city burning down

Go to a Kings road game at the Pond in Ducks gear, and cheer for the Ducks.

Staples attendees aren't hostile. They don't even know where they are. Pond attendees are Raiders fans. I mean that literally, too. They are fans of both the Raiders and Kings. Same went for fans at the Forum. The Forum was not a safe place for anybody.

Go to a Kings road game at the Pond in Ducks gear, and cheer for the Ducks.

Staples attendees aren't hostile. They don't even know where they are. Pond attendees are Raiders fans. I mean that literally, too. They are fans of both the Raiders and Kings. Same went for fans at the Forum. The Forum was not a safe place for anybody.

I lived in Lakewood while going to school, I saw nothing but Raiders fans out that way, been trying to go to the Honda Center for a while but my friends are cheap asses

Is it worse than any sporting event involving fans from Philly?

I dont get the whole LA fans are hostile thing, i've been to countless games and its seemed just as safe as anywhere else, usually bring at least one Ducks fan along with us too

That being said, if LA ever gets the Raiders back I will fear for the city burning down

I like it because it sounds unintentionally goofy

I was more referring to going to a game at The Forum in Inglewood. In those days, Raider Nation was strong.

I love the way Jim Fox announces things, I can just imagine him ordering dinner at a restaurant

-Gonna have the steak,
-Side of potatoes
-Gonna have a good meal.

Well, that does sound like a good meal. Almost choked on my food when I read this. LOL

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 15m 15 minutes ago
#NYR @DerekStepan21 is 1st NYR to tie the game in last minute of 3rd & win game in OT since current OT format began in 1983-84 @EliasSports
Just as planned.

Also, way to go, Jets! Now do your part, Nucks!

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Whew... I can breathe now. Great game by the Jets. Pavs did really well. C'mon Canucks, please win now.

If anything I dont mind LA wining tonight, if Calgary chokes against coyotes and LA beats them as well, winnipeg just needs to beat calgary their last game

If anything I dont mind LA wining tonight, if Calgary chokes against coyotes and LA beats them as well, winnipeg just needs to beat calgary their last game

Yes, but we want Los Angeles to not make the playoffs. If not for LA being LA, then because Calgary-Vancouver would be an far better series to watch.

The Wild are the last team that should be worrying about missing the playoffs. Short of them losing their last three games, the Wild will be making the playoffs.

Wild have lost their last three to the Rangers, Detroit, and Winnipeg.

They play Chicago tomorrow, Nashville two days after, and St Louis two days after that.

I am fully expecting them to lose at least two of the three. Nashville's game is up in the air but at this point that's not looking good.

Razorskin

----- ------
Wild have lost their last three to the Rangers, Detroit, and Winnipeg.

They play Chicago tomorrow, Nashville two days after, and St Louis two days after that.

I am fully expecting them to lose at least two of the three. Nashville's game is up in the air but at this point that's not looking good.

Looks good to me

Y61u6fa.png

Why have the Nucks taken so many bench minors?

And Jets/Ducks would be oh so tasty.

Jets-Ducks would definitely make for a interesting playoff series. It's shaping to be the first round series for both of us.

Plus anything playoff series involving the Kings would be an exercise in seeing how far the horseshoe can be shoved up the Kings ass.

Top Bottom