• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

Cooke taught him that one. Going to make waves in the UFC.
If he's suspended it's addition by subtraction. I hope he's suspended.
I was just wondering what Michael "IShitObjectivity" Russo had to say on the subject but I can't seem to find anything on his timeline about it. He must be writing up a scathing column on the matter.

Oh wait, here we go.
Michael Russo Verified account ‏@Russostrib

Coyle elbowing minor with 31.8 seconds left in 2nd on Scheifele. Jets PP up 2-0

DAAAAAAAAMN STICK IT TO 'EM MIKE

Vman

I was just wondering what Michael "IShitObjectivity" Russo had to say on the subject but I can't seem to find anything on his timeline about it. He must be writing up a scathing column on the matter.

Oh wait, here we go.

DAAAAAAAAMN STICK IT TO 'EM MIKE

U still mad about that Roy vs Russo incident? Lol

U still mad about that Roy vs Russo incident? Lol

Not at all. I think the whole fucking thing is laughably dumb and Roy is a huge part of that. I just recall someone in here, probably you, talking like Russo was a trustworthy source of objectivity in the league. That on top of the reaction of wild fans and Russo regarding Landeskog and McLeod was insane given what actually happened. Now here we are with a legitimately dirty ass play and not a peep from him or you guys. Except for of course "it will help the team so suspend him" from you.

Vman

Not at all. I think the whole fucking thing is laughably dumb and Roy is a huge part of that. I just recall someone in here, probably you, talking like Russo was a trustworthy source of objectivity in the league. That on top of the reaction of wild fans and Russo regarding Landeskog and McLeod was insane given what actually happened. Now here we are with a legitimately dirty ass play and not a peep from him or you guys. Except for of course "it will help the team so suspend him" from you.

Russo's pretty objective for a beat writer imo and he's one of the more respected in the league. He trashed Cooke when it was due and he has several other times to other players on the team. That Coyle play maybe warrants a game but I don't think we will hear much from it.

Russo's pretty objective for a beat writer imo and he's one of the more respected in the league. He trashed Cooke when it was due and he has several other times to other players on the team. That Coyle play maybe warrants a game but I don't think we will hear much from it.

True/false if that was Landeskog throwing bows at Coyle Russo would have an article up about it tomorrow and a whole lot of screaming on twitter about it tonight

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
wait, a powerplay after somebody hit Burrows unfairly?

what is that?

Somebody explain?

Vman

True/false if that was Landeskog throwing bows at Coyle Russo would have an article up about it tomorrow and a whole lot of screaming on twitter about it tonight

He would because Landeskog is known as being dirty against the Wild while Coyle has no history of dirty play.

Calamari41

41 > 38
Let's do this, CaDucks!

fnhfKH5.gif

Top Bottom