• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2015 |OT| Dustin Brown, Dustin Bro--

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Well it was a fun ride boys. The Sens suck shit tonight and Karlsson really sucks shit, and we aren't winning anything when Karlsson sucks.

Pikma

Banned
giphy.gif

The dream for Ottawa has died today. Let us have a moment of silence for their hopes and dreams.

With that out of the way, GO JETS!

Silexx

I've been noticing this since the Sens last played the Penguins in the playoffs but Pens seem to constantly be able to get into the Sens' passing lanes and intercept.

It always kills us.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I just took the dog out for a walk before the rain started, and a male and female duck just casually strolled right past us going the other direction.

#blessed

Crosby is 27, Malkin 28. It makes sense to get players who can play now, not prospects who will be in their prime in 5 years. The Penguins will be boned once they retire, but unless they tank again to draft a generational talent it'll be very hard to replace them.

Yawnier

Banned
Crosby is 27, Malkin 28. It makes sense to get players who can play now, not prospects who will be in their prime in 5 years. The Penguins will be boned once they retire, but unless they tank again to draft a generational talent it'll be very hard to replace them.

They need a true #1C to lessen the load on Sid and Geno.....

Bozak
Crosby
Malkin
Sutter

Top Bottom